Status
Not open for further replies.

Msm

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
It is a bit silly but I kinda like growing that coin stack. Also there is a nice badge that comes with VIP

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

VForValhalla

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Zero nagativity, we write as it is and you already know very well what the next move will be.
Maybe a Member ++ Super VIP section, for just 4500?
Just hangout in the lurker thread. You'll get the damn coins in no time.

Reactions: 1 user

mark3000!

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2023
LC COIN
It's been 750 coins for a short while before during the previous inflation, but went back to 550 and then on sale again.
I'm not sure what they're doing, but inflations more than once a week is a bit much.
We live in difficult times and admin has a gripe for a new Land Rover.

SvenVlad

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
Respect, a game is a lot of work. It takes up a lot of weekends.(y)
I want to make one myself. It's on my very long to-do list. :)
I hope your game see the light of day then :)(y)

That's amazing! What will it be about? Any ideas about that yet?
Yes. The main LI is the one in my avatar. It'll be strongly focused on romance (although there will be other girls too) and some optional NTR (which you can disable it right at the start of the game).. Also, it won't be a sandbox.

VForValhalla

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
But that's not the point, why don't you do something with sense instead of having people write nonsense for coins?
You don't have to do anything you don't want. Not looking for an argument here. This thing has been discussed to death since it started. Feel free to exercise your free will and not take everything attack. See ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

mark3000!

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2023
LC COIN
I am not attacking anyone except the person who invented it. I am happy to help other users gain access by giving them likes.

Reactions: 1 users

Amanake

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 1, 2022
LC COIN
I want to get something off my chest, I'm a little angry. When I found out they had made changes to be able to access restricted games, I met everything but the 35 comments. So yesterday, I looked up games I had already played and commented on them. When I had more than 25 comments, I found out that the conditions have changed again and now you have to get points. I am here simply because of the restricted games, I have been here for almost two years, I feel obliged to participate in the forum, and I don't like it. I am grateful for everything this site has allowed me to learn and play, I always try to give likes to the devs, or leave my thoughts if I feel like it, but I feel that instead of punishing the trolls, they are punishing us, their users. I know I can pay $12 and I'd be in, I might just do it, I'm tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom