Grinding Graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
I am not attacking anyone except the person who invented it. I am happy to help other users gain access by giving them likes.
You should ignore that other dude. He's on one of those classic already got it and you don't power trips that they downplay as comfortable casual. He hasn't added anything of value in your talks, just humble braggin about how he got it and you can to if you work (currently) 3x as hard as when it first came out. + prices have gone up more in two weeks than food costs in the US have in the past two years and I already found that rate outrageous irl.

As you, I, and everyone has pointed out: it's just monetization. I'll end up leaving before I get to the 750. It's just stupid at this point.

Reactions: 1 users

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
I want to get something off my chest, I'm a little angry. When I found out they had made changes to be able to access restricted games, I met everything but the 35 comments. So yesterday, I looked up games I had already played and commented on them. When I had more than 25 comments, I found out that the conditions have changed again and now you have to get points. I am here simply because of the restricted games, I have been here for almost two years, I feel obliged to participate in the forum, and I don't like it. I am grateful for everything this site has allowed me to learn and play, I always try to give likes to the devs, or leave my thoughts if I feel like it, but I feel that instead of punishing the trolls, they are punishing us, their users. I know I can pay $12 and I'd be in, I might just do it, I'm tired of it.
It was never about punishing trolls. It's about monetization. It's about making more money which is why it keeps going up and up and up until people take that same attitude: "Screw it. I'll just pay for it."

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Ok, so the grind is ok with me. I actually like being active in the forums. I have had people help me with tech stuff, games i couldn't remember name of, some great game recommendations, hot shares of pics..etc. However....i have also guessed a number between 1 - 1000, guessed what animal he was thinking of and today i was asked if i shaved my balls.....you can't make this shit up.

Reactions: 1 user

EasyMuthaFuckinE

Registered
Lewd
Aug 28, 2022
LC COIN
This really is the problem of a minority who doesn't accept anything which is outside the norms, I have seen a lot of good games getting banned due to content which is not even bad considering a lot of shit I have seen. They just complain and make others unhappy too.
I came to this site after a long time, saw this system and was saddened, I know we can't do anything bout it, just get on with it I guess. And yes just paying to get an in is really a whammy.

• Heart

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I see today the price was raised again to 750 LC. I feel bad for anyone who didn't get on this grind day one when Oprah was giving away likes.

apfave

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2023
LC COIN
Does anyone have a good technique for the best grind methods?

KA8NKtxyZFh72.webp

• Haha

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I don't like the constant moving goalposts but I don't really have to grind anymore. I feel bad for anyone that is in the 400 LC range logging on today.

Reactions: 6 users

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Well, it's to be able to see the games that 99% of the members are probably here for, as the others are easily available elsewhere. I don't think it's right to keep raising the price there. Kind of a "ohh so close... but now it's even further away." Got it before the coins and VIP with a donation and early on when people were liking/reacting to posts a lot more. BTW spamming won't help you, and it can get coins taken away - more than the spamming makes, so don't do it.

flywolfsparrow

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2024
LC COIN
Be nice if we could just know that the price was the price so we have a goal. At this rate it could be anything any day

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom