looking for game i forgot the name of

Gman851

Registered
LV

Jul 21, 2022
LC COIN
it looks to have been abandoned unfortunately, but I think "Time for you" is the one you were looking for
You must be registered to see attachments
Didnt know this was abandoned. Too many games that are good get abandoned for one reason or another which is a shame

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Didnt know this was abandoned. Too many games that are good get abandoned for one reason or another which is a shame
according to someone else in the thread, dev is just remaking early chapters, which has meant its been WAAAAY long since the last "update". it make not be fully abandoned, just taking a ton of time.

Oxxxy69

Registered
LV

Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
Ok I have one now. What is the game made and quit in the last two years where the MC meet a girl falls in love and has ababy with her then she is murdered. He has a mental break her best friend takes care of him till he recovers. Then he take revenge and has to leave town. After many years he comes back to his daughter and his family to start anew . Only to find everything diffrent. I can not for the life of me remember the name of this excellent game. Lots of hot girls and well written too. Does anyone remember this game?

Back
Top Bottom