looking for game i forgot the name of

ayeayedweebo

Rick Grimes
Registered
Lewd
Apr 12, 2024
LC COIN
at the start of the game your father disappears and you go back to live with your mother and 2 sisters (im pretty sure) u find your fathers computer that's actually a robot or some ai thing and there is time travel too

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Timestamps ?

Reactions: 1 user

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
I think I know exactly the one you're talking about. robots a bit of a dickhead, gimme a bit to try and track the name down again

Reactions: 1 users

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
at the start of the game your father disappears and you go back to live with your mother and 2 sisters (im pretty sure) u find your fathers computer that's actually a robot or some ai thing and there is time travel too
it looks to have been abandoned unfortunately, but I think "Time for you" is the one you were looking for
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Mrclx

Registered
Sep 11, 2022
LC COIN
Sorry, no idea but i'll leave this here to watch the thread and get some coins, as i'm also curious

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
yes it is thank you, sad that its abandoned it was a pretty good plot imo
I don't know if its been "abandoned" abandoned, but its been almost over a year and a half just about since an update, and while the dev does seem to be releasing the occasional wallpaper, it looks like the game itself may be dead

ayeayedweebo

Rick Grimes
Registered
Lewd
Apr 12, 2024
LC COIN
I don't know if its been "abandoned" abandoned, but its been almost over a year and a half just about since an update, and while the dev does seem to be releasing the occasional wallpaper, it looks like the game itself may be dead
on fuck95 someone said that they are remaking episode 1 and then they are doing episode 4

SaveMeWhoAMI

Hmmm... ____________________________
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jul 4, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Back