Theme editor

The game's actually finished?
 
yk i had trouble getting into this one at first but the story is great the women are desirable beyond just looks and i dont remember even being upset at the mc
 
I remember liking this quite a lot, but it's been a while and I can't remember which version was the one I last played. I feel like it was nearly finished at that time, but I'm not sure if it's worth a full replay at this point.
 
I wasn't expecting to have to remember stuff! Fun game though, normally I don't really care for the 3d model thing.
 
Yea the game's fantastic. I'm actually disappointed the dev didn't decide to keep going or do another similar game. I think this is one of the better games out there but it's fairly short and doesn't really have any replayability. I wish they'd just expanded it or made a sequel or something.
 
Not bad. A lot of good scenes it have a good story to I recommend it :cool: (y)
 
This one actually has some phenomenal point and click gameplay and investigation mechanics.
You can ruin your game if you don't solve the things correctly
 
One of the best games in the fantasy realm. In my opinion, the fairy queen is perfectly done, as are many other characters.
The story is exciting, and the scenes with the girls are very erotic. I highly recommend it.
 

I just feel like i have to say it! Definitely one the most enjoyable stories for a title like this, certainly well paired with a rather pleasant gameplay, surprisingly good renders and superb sound track. Kudos to the dev, such a piece of art.​

 
I played this back when it was still in development. Does it have a satisfying ending, or is it one of those games where the dev gets tired of working on it and just says it's "completed"?
 
I played this back when it was still in development. Does it have a satisfying ending, or is it one of those games where the dev gets tired of working on it and just says it's "completed"?
This is one of those rare games that are actually finished, and you have not one but multiple possible endings at multiple possible parts and even a NG+ (Infiniteish) option, HIGHLY recommended
 
View attachment 802539
Overview:
You live a simple life in a small fantasy town. You possess few talents except that of Truthsaying, the ability to magically tell if someone is lying.
One day news arrives that the King is dead of old age and that his daughter, Princess Selena, is coming to your town for her coronation. When a person close to you gets murdered soon after, and you learn that you are the only person who can save the world from an unspecified calamity, things get rather heated.
Serving under a powerful sorceress, you are taught the ability to manipulate people's minds. With this knowledge in hand and a potty-mouthed pixie in tow, you are told to prepare for the arrival of the Princess so that you can seduce her and save the world (the details of this elude you). Until then, however, you must practice. How appealing, then, that this practice means using your magic to seduce as many of the town's girls as possible.
Life is about to become… satisfying.
​

3DCG, Adventure, Anal Sex, Animated, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Humor, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Mind Control, Mobile Game, NTR, Oral Sex, Sandbox, Sleep Sex, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin
1. Extract and run.
Changelog 1.0.1:
  • Added a fan-made Brazilian Portuguese translation accessible through the Preferences menu. I cannot vouch for the quality or stability of this mode, and you might find English text still remains in isolated cases. Translation courtesy of zerodead.
  • If you skip Erato's training in NG+ as described in the 1.0.0 changelog, the to-do list should no longer tell you to talk to Erato about the Contraceptive spell. This does not fix saves where this bug is already present, but the message can be safely ignored.
  • Added an extra failsafe for the extremely rare cases of stuck map tooltips, cleaning up at the end of each action. This is a case of Ren'py itself messing things up, and my fix might not actually solve anything.
  • Added a failsafe for the achievement popup, closing any that still remain at the end of the day. Again, this might not actually solve the bug, which appears to originate deeper within Ren'py.
  • Fixed a progression issue in Nell's advanced training in NG+ that allowed you to invite the noblewoman too early.
  • Closed a temporal wormhole in the church that could cause hallucinations of nighttime after searching the place during the day.
  • Getting the benefits of donating to Sister Agnes should no longer unexpectedly award you the Blue Balls achievement as well.
  • Tweaked a few lines of dialogue to fix consistency.
  • Minor gameplay tweaks.
  • Minor grammar and spelling fixes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -


Walkthrough & Guide

Compressed"
Universal Gallery Unlocker [v1.2.0]

View attachment 802542View attachment 802545View attachment 802548
​
Really enjoyed playing this, actually went through it a couple of times. I highly recommend a playthrough.
 
Back
Top Bottom