perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
So basically this is what started all this!?
Yes some of it...

I wish, there were a game thread in games+ but it seems, this game is banned forever...

Reactions: 1 user

Atreus

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
I was reading another comment saying it was back but not sure. Don't have members+ yet

• Thinking

VND

perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
I was reading another comment saying it was back but not sure. Don't have members+ yet
Yes, but it were deleted short after that.
The changes that days were soo fast. No one could follow, and does not know, what was going on...

Reactions: 1 users

C0smicShadøw

Registered
Jun 24, 2023
LC COIN
Assuming there is a person who's actually been reporting LC and trying to destroy them. Does anyone else suspect another adult video game site behind this?

Apart from that, this game should not have been removed and banned.

You must be registered to see attachments

(Removed by automod) links are now being removed from this site automatically. I couldn't link my profile for (Removed by automod) here.
You can go view some conversations about this mess over there if you'd like.

update: Now, you cant even spell A T F, This is some shit I'd expect from CuckZone. This thread comes to mind
This place looks kinda like Cuckzone, but is it woke like them?

I'm going to share a few comments from there:
"Little Witch Academy's thread is still lock there and their "automod" remove also the link to A T F website to redirect players"
"Probably still in the eye of the storm even after removing the images from the thread, leaving only the header..."
"Waiting for the "Banned by LewdCorner" prefix..."​

This site has been falling apart for a couple of months already & the forced rank system is just gonna push people back to crappy sites like Fuck95. Locking good games in a restricted, games+ area is another failure. Games like "Little Witch Academy" will all systematically get locked behind ranked access or removed entirely as well as many other good types of games here. C'est la vie. Just have to wait for a better site to take it's place.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

kmcphere

Registered
Dec 26, 2022
LC COIN
This site has been falling apart for a couple of months already & the forced rank system is just gonna push people back to crappy sites like Fuck95. Locking good games in a restricted, games+ area is another failure. Games like "Little Witch Academy" will all systematically get locked behind ranked access or removed entirely as well as many other good types of games here. C'est la vie. Just have to wait for a better site to take it's place.
Sadly I think you are right.

• Sad

Death Angel StudioDeath Angel Studio's icon

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
All i am going to say to that is that "LWA" was not removed cause of ai or stuff but cause of the fact it used "loli" (i dont mean loli but a lot younger) which we do not want and tolerate on this site. There are sites which have that stuff, sure but not here. (i am not targeting you in particular but you were the first one that i saw that actually said something about it). And the reason why the games+ section is a thing as the site was reported to the host for actual irl stuff which was just giving kav his last step into his metaphorical grave and to "combat" that the games+ and the like were created cause not only is being reported annoying but it may also make it harder for hosts to combat actual irl stuff.

Reactions: 2 users

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
All i am going to say to that is that "LWA" was not removed cause of ai or stuff but cause of the fact it used "loli" (i dont mean loli but a lot younger) which we do not want and tolerate on this site. There are sites which have that stuff, sure but not here.
I've seen this said a few times, but it's still not actually true.

The youngest girls mentioned in LWA are the exact same age as the youngest girls in at least one other game on this site (using the expected/implied age setting for that game), and they don't look any younger than the girls in that game, either. Neither LWA nor the game I'm referring to are tk games in any way.

The only justifications I could think of for calling out LWA specifically would be that the text of the ages aren't adjustable, or having an issue with the AI art, or something else specific to that game that hasn't been publicly stated (or just not wanting to deal with the attacks that targeted that game specifically, but in that case, why not just say that that's why).

Reactions: 5 users

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I've seen this said a few times, but it's still not actually true.

The youngest girls mentioned in LWA are the exact same age as the youngest girls in at least one other game on this site (using the expected/implied age setting for that game), and they don't look any younger than the girls in that game, either. Neither LWA nor the game I'm referring to are tk games in any way.
at the end of the day the game was reported to the host and thats it as it got the site in a little bit of trouble. I myself never actually saw the game and do NOT plan on seeing it cause i dont care.

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Prestige 1
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
at the end of the day the game was reported to the host and thats it as it got the site in a little bit of trouble. I myself never actually saw the game and do NOT plan on seeing it cause i dont care.
Yep, and I specifically mentioned that part. That, I understand as a valid reason to ban the game (even if it's doing exactly what the reporter wanted, and penalizing the game and dev for being victims of harassment), and I wish there was more honesty about that being the primary reason, if it is.

What I am more bothered by, and why I haven't re-upped my support for LC, is how the story keeps changing about this game specifically, and how people on staff keep saying things like you just did here. You say here you never actually saw the game, but above, you repeated the statement that the game had content that isn't allowed here:
but cause of the fact it used "loli" (i dont mean loli but a lot younger)

And I was simply pointing out that this is false. There is no content in LWA that isn't also in other games allowed comfortably on this site.

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
What I am more bothered by, and why I haven't re-upped my support for LC, is how the story keeps changing about this game specifically, and how people on staff keep saying things like you just did here. You say here you never actually saw the game, but above, you repeated the statement that the game had content that isn't allowed here:
I may have not seen the game itself but if i remember correctly we (the users on discord) were shown the message from the sites host talking about it so thats why i am repeating the statement.

epx02

Registered
Apr 10, 2023
LC COIN
This topic has caught my attention.
I do not know the game, I do not know what it is about or what category it was, but seeing this thread, I have become curious and want to have had the opportunity to play it, but it will not be possible.

If this was a marketing strategy, to advertise and sell the game, it would be a good idea, because it calls curiosity and people would buy it, and even if it is a bad game, but curiosity sells more.

Anyway, I don't think I know about the game and be able to play it, I already gave up with the LC coins, I just enter the forum for pure fun and leisure.

Back
Top Bottom