10 Months of Service
does this say i should have won my bet back ??
You must be registered to see attachments
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list
you got bell orange cherry not cherry star stardoes this say i should have won my bet back ??
You must be registered to see attachments
Yes, this site stopped being an adult gaming site a long time ago; now it's a slot machine.Tried Baccarat at the Casino - bet 7 times on Dealer - lost all 7. Is this really the intended way of working?
funny, go complain elsewhere, users like the games.Yes, this site stopped being an adult gaming site a long time ago; now it's a slot machine.
eventually, i just need to come up with a better structure for the tiers, + need new rank images entirely for the forum but finding someone to be our gfx designer is not easy.will we be able to buy prestige ranks in the shop again soon? I want to get into the highest prestige forums but dont know how many dono coins id need![]()
Just answer me one thing: what happens to access to Games+? Will I lose access? Do I have lifetime access (like I did before)? Do I have to keep begging for access to it countless times like this?funny, go complain elsewhere, users like the games.
that is the confusion, the badges didnt dictate the access to tier access these userbars doJust answer me one thing: what happens to access to Games+? Will I lose access? Do I have lifetime access (like I did before)? Do I have to keep begging for access to it countless times like this?
Okay, but you didn't answer my question. I had lifetime access, but now I don't know anymore, since there's nothing below my name. Was the access removed? Can I buy access with coins? Actually, I bought access yesterday or the day before in the purchases section; is that what I was supposed to do? Nothing has appeared below my name since then.that is the confusion, the badges didnt dictate the access to tier access these userbars do
You must be registered to see attachments
you have this rank, you get access to members+ (it is lifetime)
same logic to the other ranks
You must be registered to see attachments
Okay, but you didn't answer my question. I had lifetime access, but now I don't know anymore, since there's nothing below my name. Was the access removed? Can I buy access with coins? Actually, I bought access yesterday or the day before in the purchases section; is that what I was supposed to do? Nothing has appeared below my name since then.
Nothing shows up here, hence the confusion, but thankfully I still have access.You must be registered to see attachments
cache issueNothing shows up here, hence the confusion, but thankfully I still have access.
You must be registered to see attachments
gotcha.you got bell orange cherry not cherry star star