LewdCorner Community Guidelines

AnotherRandomName

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2023
LC COIN
Sadly. What's worse is for vanilla nothing is better than Fuck95. And for loli/AI nothing beats A.T.F (as evidenced when countries can't do shit but ban it, which merely forces users to use a VPN or TOR to access it). A couple years ago I was donating $10 a month because at the time I had the hope this would eventually be an equal to A.T.F content-wise but with a better template that doesn't feel 30 years old. My enthusiasm has been curbed to say the least.
Well, 10$ would get you the 500 points you need for Members+, though with how often you post (I see you everywhere lol) you should get the rank rather quickly anyways. As for the lurkers like myself, we'll just need to hop onto the site for a bit daily and we'll get the rank in about 8 months.

I know it sucks that this situation is happening, but not much any of us can do about it. A lot of people are complaining about the changes and are being rewarded with quick coins due to it (the loudest always get the most attention) but other than self hosting (which I'm sure Kavinsky has already looked into by now with how many times he's needed to change hosts) this is the current stopgap measures we have for the problem. We just need to try to stay positive and hope for the best.

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom