Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2

1. General Conduct​

• Respect and Civility: Respect is foundational. Express opinions without resorting to attacks. Avoid controversial topics like religion and politics.
  • Language and Communication: English is the primary language. Non-English posts must include a translation. Non-English is permitted in designated threads.
  • No Dating or Solicitation: LewdCorner is not a dating platform. Please refrain from treating it as such.
  • Safe Content Sharing: Do not share links to malware, banned content, or blacklisted sites. Sharing or linking to content depicting sexual activities involving prepubescent characters is strictly prohibited, regardless of realism.
  • Staff Respect and Compliance: Respect decisions made by Staff, Mods, and Trial Mods. Their decisions are final and made for community well-being.

2. Content and Posting​

• Stay On-Topic: Keep discussions relevant to the thread's focus, whether it be games, development, or other creative works.
  • Constructive Interaction: Encourage constructive criticism and discussion. Refrain from derailing topics with unrelated content or excessive meme use.
  • Supporting Creators: Harassment of content creators or pressure to modify their works is unacceptable.
  • Recommendations: For game or content recommendations, utilize the dedicated Recommendations section.

3. Sharing and Downloads​

• Approved Links Only: Only share links from approved sources that are free of malicious software. Refrain from using referral links.
  • Password Policy: Shared files should not be password protected unless necessary, in which case the password must be provided.

4. Community Features and Recognition​

• Engagement and Contribution: Contributions are recognized through badges and the Featured Games List, highlighting notable games.
  • User Profiles: Usernames and avatars must comply with general conduct rules. Changes to usernames are limited to thrice per year.

5. Private Communication​

• PM Etiquette: Private messages are for constructive communication. A minimum post requirement is in place to access PM functionality.

6. Conduct and Reporting​

• Accountability: Users are encouraged to report any rule violations. Abuse of the reporting system may lead to penalties.
  • AI Content Guidelines: Any AI-generated content resembling minors or teens is strictly forbidden. LewdCorner is an adult-only platform.

7. Legal Compliance and Ethical Standards​

• Adherence to Laws: Members must comply with the laws of their country and Switzerland. LewdCorner takes no responsibility for illegal content shared by users but will take action upon discovery or reports of such content.

Amendments and Moderation​

• Dynamic Guidelines: LewdCorner reserves the right to amend these guidelines as needed. Staff will enforce rules at their discretion, aiming for fairness and community safety.
By participating in LewdCorner, you agree to uphold these guidelines, contributing to a safe, respectful, and enjoyable community for all members interested in adult-themed entertainment. Let's support each other in making LewdCorner a premier destination for adult content enthusiasts.

Reactions: 5 users

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
  • No Dating or Solicitation: LewdCorner is not a dating platform. Please refrain from treating it as such.

But everyone here is so cute! ❤️ How are we to restrain ourselves? :love: 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 🤗 🫶 🍆

Seriously though...wtf? Who the fuck is trying to pick anyone up on this site? The very concept is breaking my brain... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

TheSidewinder

Emerald
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Who the fuck is trying to pick anyone up on this site? The very concept is breaking my brain... :ROFLMAO:

Well.. you're almost guaranteed to find someone here with tastes similar to yours, however kinky they may be. Saves a lot of awkward first (and last) dates. ;)

That said, I didn't know this was a problem and certainly won't contribute to it, lol.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
But everyone here is so cute! ❤️ How are we to restrain ourselves? :love: 🥰 😘 😗 😙 😚 🤗 🫶 🍆

Seriously though...wtf? Who the fuck is trying to pick anyone up on this site? The very concept is breaking my brain... :ROFLMAO:
It was a problem lol 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
"Any AI-generated content resembling minors or teens is strictly forbidden. LewdCorner is an adult-only platform."

So no more lolis? Damn, there went the site's main raison d'etre. No wonder it's been relatively mostly dead the past week or so (notably after that one removed AVN everyone is pissed about), most everyone probably went to A.T.F where they don't care about AI, as long as it's not based on real people (so no AI-made lewd loli of Emma Watson from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone when she was 11, sadly, I guess knock yourself out if keeping it on the darkweb or a distributed blockchain site). Yet another "adults-only" AVN site = not even counting Fuck95 there's over a dozen of those already (Fapnation, Dik Games, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
"Any AI-generated content resembling minors or teens is strictly forbidden. LewdCorner is an adult-only platform."

So no more lolis? Damn, there went the site's main raison d'etre. No wonder it's been relatively mostly dead the past week or so (notably after that one removed AVN everyone is pissed about), most everyone probably went to (Removed by automod) where they don't care about AI, as long as it's not based on real people (so no AI-made lewd loli of Emma Watson from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone when she was 11, sadly, I guess knock yourself out if keeping it on the darkweb or a distributed blockchain site). Yet another "adults-only" AVN site = not even counting Fuck95 there's over a dozen of those already (Fapnation, Dik Games, etc).
You got all that from "AI-generated content ... forbidden"?

It's characters made with AI, not everything. As evidenced by all the games still on the site featuring professional cosplaying midgets.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
You got all that from "AI-generated content ... forbidden"?

It's characters made with AI, not everything. As evidenced by all the games still on the site featuring professional cosplaying midgets.
I guessed from the entire sinner's section also gone poof. Oh and "Sharing or linking to content depicting sexual activities involving prepubescent characters is strictly prohibited" Well, duh, that's what a loli is, a prepubescent character. Dunno why there's a difference other than host idiocy (hell I'll host it if need be next month for free, I'll have 2gbit up/down fiber first week of May and I wouldn't give 2 shits about content other people post). Humans are still better than AI at making photorealistic lolis, at least when they have the skill and time. A good example of that is this one loli licking some shota cock uploaded awhile back. The shota's cock had 2 heads, one on top of the other (probably from being trained with too many 2-scoop ice cream cones getting licked). That was more hilarious than a turn-on.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Emerald
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
That sub-forum was removed, yes.
But its contents weren't... give" Games" a close look. ;)

• Wow

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
That sub-forum was removed, yes.
But its contents weren't... give" Games" a close look. ;)
ah, good call, even though it makes it more difficult to find the lolis among the boring AVNs it will also be difficult for the snitches as well when there's 200 loli AVNs among 5000 junk ones.

iopq

Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
Ah, I joked about for over a year but alas the full circle is complete.

We've officially skipped ƒ95 2.0 and gone straight to 3.0 (now with 200% more cash grabs and up-doots!)
I guess you really do just live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Aside from the obvious I think that the only thing this push accomplishes is completely removing what tiny spec of identity this place did have.
Now that you're encouraging members to behave like drones, ask yourself what does this site actually offer? Pro-tip: when there isn't a clear frontrunner it's not a good look.

Content wise I feel like I'm much better off coming across or finding a creator through (Removed by automod), sankaku, one of the boorus, etc.
I don't regret nor am I salty for donating to site early on but I'm not really sure what the end game is here.

• Thumbs Down

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Ah, I joked about for over a year but alas the full circle is complete.

We've officially skipped ƒ95 2.0 and gone straight to 3.0 (now with 200% more cash grabs and up-doots!)
I guess you really do just live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Aside from the obvious I think that the only thing this push accomplishes is completely removing what tiny spec of identity this place did have.
Now that you're encouraging members to behave like drones, ask yourself what does this site actually offer? Pro-tip: when there isn't a clear frontrunner it's not a good look.

Content wise I feel like I'm much better off coming across or finding a creator through (Removed by automod), sankaku, one of the boorus, etc.
I don't regret nor am I salty for donating to site early on but I'm not really sure what the end game is here.
truly i dont fucking care, if you have ideas on keeping the rat fuck from reporting shit to my host hey would love to hear it if not i dont have nothing to say.

Reactions: 2 users

deepfaceboy

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
Have the sinners games been completely delisted at this point, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
truly i dont fucking care, if you have ideas on keeping the rat fuck from reporting shit to my host hey would love to hear it if not i dont have nothing to say.
I'm still going to shill self-hosting. There's Reddit subforums for tips and tricks for that. Then that rat fuck won't be able to do much of shit about it other than perhaps bitch to your ISP (which requiring a tor browser to connect would fix that problem). Sure, not ideal as not everyone wants to use TOR and it's relatively slow (not really a problem for mostly just a text forum) but in the long term would probably do less damage, as even though we (and the rat fuck) have to actually search for the loli AVNs now I'm sure it won't be long before he reports those one by one just because he can (which one is next? Could be not just lolis or art style but anything that Patreon also doesn't like, pretty much all 3rd party hosts have similar TOS's due to morality police Visa/MC).

Last edited:

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
Have the sinners games been completely delisted at this point, or am I just not looking in the right place?
They are getting moved to just the games section so are hidden among all the boring ones. Happy hunting, but you may want to wait a week or so, as some are in limbo until moved and not visible.

Anon7483

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
I'm still going to shill self-hosting. There's Reddit subforums for tips and tricks for that. Then that rat fuck won't be able to do much of shit about it other than perhaps bitch to your ISP (which requiring a tor browser to connect would fix that problem). Sure, not ideal as not everyone wants to use TOR and it's relatively slow (not really a problem for mostly just a text forum) but in the long term would probably do less damage, as even though we (and the rat fuck) have to actually search for the loli AVNs now I'm sure it won't be long before he reports those one by one just because he can (which one is next? Could be not just lolis or art style but anything that Patreon also doesn't like, pretty much all 3rd party hosts have similar TOS's due to morality police Visa/MC).
I keep shilling it and it never happens and now we're on cloudfare, it's SO over

JenMistress

Registered
Lewd
Apr 11, 2023
LC COIN
They are getting moved to just the games section so are hidden among all the boring ones. Happy hunting, but you may want to wait a week or so, as some are in limbo until moved and not visible.

That sucks, without the sinner section, this kinda feels like when ECW because WWECW, Wrestling fans I am sure would know what I mean, but basically like this site is going from extreme, to just another version of Fuck95 Zone.

Nicest_Incest

Prestige 1
Lewd
Aug 7, 2022
LC COIN
That sucks, without the sinner section, this kinda feels like when ECW because WWECW, Wrestling fans I am sure would know what I mean, but basically like this site is going from extreme, to just another version of Fuck95 Zone.
Sadly. What's worse is for vanilla nothing is better than Fuck95. And for loli/AI nothing beats A.T.F (as evidenced when countries can't do shit but ban it, which merely forces users to use a VPN or TOR to access it). A couple years ago I was donating $10 a month because at the time I had the hope this would eventually be an equal to A.T.F content-wise but with a better template that doesn't feel 30 years old. My enthusiasm has been curbed to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom