Status
Not open for further replies.

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
I never paid much attention to it when it was happening but I heard the guy making a popular loli game (I think it was Proud father?) got arrested for it in Australia and a whole bunch of other devs got real quiet from fear of being next. I'm pretty unhappy about it because I believe it's a big part of what caused the family faring creator to semi unlolify and ruin his game for me

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

kisane

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 1, 2023
LC COIN
I think so, before this i was seeing the need to request donations to have the site up each month, i dont see that happening in the near future

amorazi

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
No idea honestly, i just know a bunch reacted to it, that plus talk about the various money sources for creators like subscribestar and such being problematic with the content seemed to cause a bunch to change things or quit

Reactions: 1 user

hyde231

Noodler
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
This is the only site I know that offers structured meta data about games banned from cuck95, even with a similar format. It's not complete by any means, but much better that what other fallen forums provide.
Yeah, worth it.

gertbert11

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 16, 2023
LC COIN
I read somerwhere about Australia about arresting a man the producer of the game Proud father.
I hope they don't get the idea to arrest people in other countries like Japan.

jhustrue

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
i dont understand why its censored only way this site will grow is to get the word out, and how would we get the word out with out the other sites, the thing about this site is that it has stuff that others dont
It's censored because there's bad blood between this site and Fuck95

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
I read somerwhere about Australia about arresting a man the producer of the game Proud father.
I hope they don't get the idea to arrest people in other countries like Japan.
Australia is one of the special countries, others are Canada or to some degree Germany. They are very sensitive about this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom