Theme editor

Is what you are attracted to in real life different from the content you like in adult games?

Pretty much how i see vtuber. I wouldn't say i falling in love with actors behind png persona. But i respect them for bringing the i attracted to character alive.
 
It depends on the labels; I can differentiate because there are some who like real life and others who like it in games but not in real life.
 
Yup, most of the type of things I watch/game I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole in real life lmao, fantasy is fantasy
 
Fantasy is Fantasy for a reason. I like action movies and games, but ive no interest in shooting guns in real life or killing people.
 
Obviously, yes. It's just fantasy. Exactly as the post above says, same goes for violence.
 
I mean incest. Closest that are cute are a couple that are 2nd cousin or further, which isn't legally such anyway...
 
Yeah for the most part. I leave fantasy in that realm and it stays there.
 
There are game "tags" that I would absolutely steer away from in real life but I enjoy in adult games. What about you?
Yeah, definitely, as many of them stem from my curiosity, my hormones or a very strange version of my creativity – which would be strange, very strange indeed.
 
I think games have definitely affected my desires and kinks in other porn. But for the most part no it hasn’t affected what I want in real life. I think we just become strung out from all the supernormal stimuli that porn gives us that we have to more intense things to arrouse us
 
Completely different. Games are games, fictional and fantasy. I don't enjoy most of the games that try for realistic graphics either, I can't get into it. I couldn't find myself attracted at all to a lot of such stuff in real life. Fiction has basically no bearing on my actual life.
 
Without a doubt. My Visual Novel Persona would be on the Most Wanted list lol
 
On the more hardcore (or god forbid, loli) tags, it differs absolutely. I can only enjoy them when they're just pixels. Like the person above, my favorite game list would land me straight in the gulag.

On harmless tags, though, they do match, like anal or oral.
 
Yeah, what I like in real life is totally different from what I like on adult games.
 
Yes. As others have said, the fact that in games/stories/etc. changes things.

I like slash have indulged in loli and rape/corruption/slavery content that should absolutely remain illegal in reality (and should STAY in the fictional content for that matter), and as such in real life I'd probably be more vanilla (don't got any experience I admit :)🔫)
 
Well yeah obviously. I feel like anyone who is attracted to stuff like younger girls(doesn't even have to be loli) would have different tastes in real life(at least I hope holy shit). That probably goes with the corruption stuff that I enjoy too, which once again, don't wanna see or be involved in any of that shit in real life.

However basic sex stuff like POV, no NTR, no gangbangs, sweet loving stuff, hell yeah I'm big on that in real life.
 
Back
Top Bottom