Theme editor

I'm not good at introductions, so to break the ice, what do you like about this site that keeps you coming back?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garmonbozia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 203

Garmonbozia

Registered
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Vouches
0
Likes
3
LewdCoins
⚡14
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎1 Month of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi, I'm Garmonbozia and I'm an--

...wait, wrong introduction. Obviously, I'm new here. I came here for VAM stuff, but I'm glad to see there's also a section for AAA games and a bunch of other games to explore as well. Which I'mma do to get some o' them fancy reading points and also to see what's up and what the vibe is. TBH, I think this engagement credit system sounds like a good idea, and probably does a lot to keep content fresh and juicy, but I have no idea what's in store for me when I can eventually rank up.

But while we're here, may as well chat a lil bit, right? What drew you to this site? What hooked you? What does it do particularly well compared to other similar forums/sites out there? I imagine a lot of what sets it apart comes from the engagement system, but is there anything else -- the particular assortment of content, something about the community and/or moderation/administration, free coffee and donuts, etc? In comparing, you don't have to call out any other sites by name especially if that sort of discussion is against the rules (I'm still in the process of reading, digesting, and navigating through introductory materials, hope I'm within bounds with this question 🙏 ).

I guess also I'm wondering just how much VAM content is available when I rank up, and in particular (though not critically) how useful it might be for finding old dependencies that no longer exist on the Vam Hub or some other sources I've tried. Long story short, (and I might eventually make a dedicated post in whatever appropriate subforum), I accidentally "cleaned" my .vars in VAM with one utility or another and lost a bunch of morphs into the aether, so I'm scouring the internet for those dependencies to rehabilitate a bunch of custom looks that have become grotesque simulacra of their former selves.

I'm also all ears as far as any tips and advice you wish you knew earlier or something you wish more new users understood :)

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good weekend! Looking forward to talking to some of you, and learning more about this place!
 
Well, access to games that aren’t available on other sites; as for me, I’m not very sociable and I’ve never paid much attention to this community, although I’ll try to change that.
 
Well, access to games that aren’t available on other sites; as for me, I’m not very sociable and I’ve never paid much attention to this community, although I’ll try to change that.
Definitely not games. They appear here with a significant delay compared to other websites (and I’m not just referring to f*95). I’m not interested in the content from the + section — it’s not my thing; there’s too much Japanese content, and the VNs created in the European style (I haven’t come across any real games there) are extremely weak in every respect.
So, the only thing left is the forum. When I come across games I’ve already played, I write as detailed comments as possible (there’s no incentive to write full‑fledged reviews here), and sometimes I share my opinion on a particular issue in the General Discussion section — that’s where you sometimes come across very interesting, non‑clichéd comments.
 
Hey @vampirecreatur . We got another VAM person!



I was wondering when humans would try make a clone of meee...

mowahahahahaaa

You must be registered to see attachments



I welcome all vampires to feast upon the blood of mankind.... in exchange for cookies of course

Hi, I'm Garmonbozia and I'm an--

...wait, wrong introduction. Obviously, I'm new here. I came here for VAM stuff, but I'm glad to see there's also a section for AAA games and a bunch of other games to explore as well. Which I'mma do to get some o' them fancy reading points and also to see what's up and what the vibe is. TBH, I think this engagement credit system sounds like a good idea, and probably does a lot to keep content fresh and juicy, but I have no idea what's in store for me when I can eventually rank up.

But while we're here, may as well chat a lil bit, right? What drew you to this site? What hooked you? What does it do particularly well compared to other similar forums/sites out there? I imagine a lot of what sets it apart comes from the engagement system, but is there anything else -- the particular assortment of content, something about the community and/or moderation/administration, free coffee and donuts, etc? In comparing, you don't have to call out any other sites by name especially if that sort of discussion is against the rules (I'm still in the process of reading, digesting, and navigating through introductory materials, hope I'm within bounds with this question 🙏 ).

I guess also I'm wondering just how much VAM content is available when I rank up, and in particular (though not critically) how useful it might be for finding old dependencies that no longer exist on the Vam Hub or some other sources I've tried. Long story short, (and I might eventually make a dedicated post in whatever appropriate subforum), I accidentally "cleaned" my .vars in VAM with one utility or another and lost a bunch of morphs into the aether, so I'm scouring the internet for those dependencies to rehabilitate a bunch of custom looks that have become grotesque simulacra of their former selves.

I'm also all ears as far as any tips and advice you wish you knew earlier or something you wish more new users understood :)

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good weekend! Looking forward to talking to some of you, and learning more about this place!
Welcome to LC, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun


So, as for vam... We are limited so far, which what we have. Its mostly art that I try to make and post here. I would like to see the vam stuff more available as well as vam creators. I think there are others and I will invite you to check out the content and feel free to let us know what your thoughts how to improve.]

Sadly, our vam area is new and desperate need of content, and shared looks. In this case, I would like to invite you to head to ATF (allthefallen.moe) it is where vast amount of vam stuff is situated, and they have tons of all ages content and aklso assets ect. vamhub is good, but there are some things no longer around.

I hope members here (include me) will make effort and time to help grow our vam community. I feel it will happen but it takes lot of time.

Other than that. Lurkers hideout is where most of the community seems to chat, so pop over and say hi there.
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I kinda switch between sites, just to see whats out there. Also go from games to reading good stories when I find them.
 
I just make accounts to random sites I'm interested in so I don't forget them. Then I eventually forget them and comeback and find out I made an account years before. Pretty good to see though that I also had the same idea as the past me. For this site atleast, its because its nice to have many alternatives. Also its not too much overwhelming compared to others.
 
I heard about the spooky site where all the naughty games go that even other forums won't take, so I'm curious to see what sort of content there is that's locked behind the activity wall.

Though, in a broader sense, it's good to know that there are communities that are willing to shelter content that others deem too extreme. The noose of propriety seems to be tightening slowly but surely, what with sites like ef-nein-feiv and Lover's Lab striking down swathes of games and mods for violating their increasingly stringent rules. Same for monetization sites like Patreon. It's a sad sight.

This forum seems rather covert, so it will likely remain unaffected by the ails that plague its kin, at least for the foreseeable future. That alone is worth sticking around for.
 
What brought me was games that I couldn't find anywhere else but after that the coins going up when reply and generally engage with others gamified the engagement for me to the point when I started enjoying engaging with the community at least a little bit
 
I honestly came here for a game mod, but am going to give this a go. Don't get on to forums too much except one for my car.
 
America has boned most other options,

Left DLsite after they purged 7/8 of the games I owned. somehow Dog Princess survived, so at least I still have one little game. Fuck them anyway.

Left Itchio after the 'Keep or Kill' notice.

Left F95 too, after they wiped basically every game with people that aren't dudes as the protagonist, among other things. At that point I just stopped bothering.

Someone told me about LC, so now I mostly lurk here after a few drinks, quietly hoarding games and watching.
 
Last edited:
same. keep seeing purge of other sites. I understand some of it but most that go missing are not bad at all to post. this site seems to be a smaller community that interacts a little more and less toxic
 
having to engage with a community for bit is a good change of pace after being a mostly silent lurker for.... many years. But otherwise most definitely the games are what got me to come here
 
having to engage with a community for bit is a good change of pace after being a mostly silent lurker for.... many years. But otherwise most definitely the games are what got me to come here
most definitely, having an acve community is aways great
 
Got here to found an APK for juste one game. It probably is on other site but the dev suggested this one so i give it a try.
 
Hi, I'm Garmonbozia and I'm an--

...wait, wrong introduction. Obviously, I'm new here. I came here for VAM stuff, but I'm glad to see there's also a section for AAA games and a bunch of other games to explore as well. Which I'mma do to get some o' them fancy reading points and also to see what's up and what the vibe is. TBH, I think this engagement credit system sounds like a good idea, and probably does a lot to keep content fresh and juicy, but I have no idea what's in store for me when I can eventually rank up.

But while we're here, may as well chat a lil bit, right? What drew you to this site? What hooked you? What does it do particularly well compared to other similar forums/sites out there? I imagine a lot of what sets it apart comes from the engagement system, but is there anything else -- the particular assortment of content, something about the community and/or moderation/administration, free coffee and donuts, etc? In comparing, you don't have to call out any other sites by name especially if that sort of discussion is against the rules (I'm still in the process of reading, digesting, and navigating through introductory materials, hope I'm within bounds with this question 🙏 ).

I guess also I'm wondering just how much VAM content is available when I rank up, and in particular (though not critically) how useful it might be for finding old dependencies that no longer exist on the Vam Hub or some other sources I've tried. Long story short, (and I might eventually make a dedicated post in whatever appropriate subforum), I accidentally "cleaned" my .vars in VAM with one utility or another and lost a bunch of morphs into the aether, so I'm scouring the internet for those dependencies to rehabilitate a bunch of custom looks that have become grotesque simulacra of their former selves.

I'm also all ears as far as any tips and advice you wish you knew earlier or something you wish more new users understood :)

Anyway, hope everyone's having a good weekend! Looking forward to talking to some of you, and learning more about this place!
I am not sure. As I new member too I can say what did get me close to this site was finding an update of a game which I could not find anywhere else. For the most part I will probably just using for games or for finding other works of the same creator.
 
I like the wide range of stuff available here. And the vast network makes it easier to download things
 
Back
Top Bottom