Theme editor

If you could pick any book, game, movie, tv show, or comic to live in after you die what would you pick?

Pokemon, obviously. Just hope I don't get sent to Hisui by Arceus or smth like that. It seems like irl but settlement are more isolated, smaller and there are magical creatures along with magical power that may or may not exist called "Aura".
 
Anywhere I get to learn magic and it isn't a death sentence to live in the universe - like warhammer - would be cool. Probably Skyrim or Middle Earth.
 
I'm gonna have to go with tensura. It'd setup in Tempest and be able to live in what's arguably an utopia.
 
Modded Minecraft, pretty funny if I also had anime mods as well. It would be basically a Hub world and stuff
 
Harry Potter, of course. Screw governments, I have magic!
 
Back
Top Bottom