If you could build a harem with ten fictional characters, who would you pick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter personaje
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K

personaje

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
31
LewdCoins
⚡676
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎2 Years of Service‎
As the title suggests, if you were able to create a harem containing ten of your favorite fictional characters, who would it be? Got this idea from playing a harem game and thought this would be a fun question to ponder on.
 
I would real like to answer this question, but i feel like its a trap for me. so i just going to say its all Rule 34
 
Fictional characters, eh?
Everyones girlfriend. :p
 
Depends on the source...from games? Anime? Books? My head?
Dont want to write multiple lists, so lets make it short: A mix of sweet, shy, funny, energetic, nerdy and clingy lolis + a little neko, succubus, vampire and witch...obviously all lesbian and ready to use their abilities to let the harem grow...hmm, since i need big sis as well, can she also bring 10 girls in?
 
I'll go with a named list, this is top tier for me:

Princess Peach
Makoto, Ann, Futaba (Persona)
Serena (Pokémon)
Kasumi (DOA)
Sena (Haganai)
Garnet (FF9)
Katherine (Catherine)
Catherine (..from Catherine)
 
Tauriel (Hobbit)
Selene (Underworld)
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Princess Fiona (Human, no mandatory)
Jade (Dying Light)
Katie (City of Broken Dreamers)
Mad Moxxi (Borderlands)
Bulma (Dragon Ball)
Daenerys (GoT)
 
The question would be a lot of more interest about non fictional characters.Talking about fictional characters, I tested to many games to remember all.
;)
 
No one. Because they're fictional characters. And I'm attracted to real people (women, naturally).
 
Tali'Zorah from Mass Effect
Jack from Mass Effect
Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect
Ashley Williams from Mass Effect
Kelly Chambers from Mass Effect
Samara from Mass Effect
Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect
Peebee from Mass Effect
Vetra Nyx from Mass Effect
Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect

...shut up, I have a type
 
Tifa, Aeris, Lara Croft, Jill Valentine (RE3R), Eva (Stellar Blade), main character from "Remember Me", Garnet (Final Fantasy 9), some characters from "Rumble Roses"... It's enough for a start😁
 
Harder than I thought.

Lace Harding (Dragon Age),
Triss Merigold (The Witcher),
Haruka Sawamura (Yakuza 5 and the ones after),
Saeko Mukoda (Yazuka : Like a Dragon),
Saori Shirosaki (Judgment),
Tifa Lockheart (FF7),
Jessie Rasberry (FF7),
Aerith Gainsborough (FF7),
Nami (One Piece),
Robin (One Piece)

I bet there are others that I would prefer, but right now they are those that I can remember.
 
10? sigh. This is gonna be difficult...

1. Kamala (ST:TNG S5, E21, "The Perfect Mate")
2. Bella (Sisterly Lust)
3. Melissa (Acting Lessons)
4. Jessica (Proud Father, the nerdy twin)
5. Wonder Woman
6. Belle (Disney Beauty & the Beast)
7. Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
8. Yor Briar (Spy x Family)
9. Triss Merigold (Witcher)
10. Felicia (Darkstalkers)

Pretty sure this has been the most difficult list I have ever put together. And I highly recommend you watch that episode of Star Trek to understand why my #1 is my #1.
 
All the females from Fantasy Kingdom, All my daughters from Radiant, Wonder woman, and so many more
 
Back
Top Bottom