1/3
3 Years of Service
I remember there being a game that had a time loop, you died, I believe, and were sent back as a kid, the son of a royal guard or something of the sort, in a high fantasy kingdom, you had to learn magic, religion, fighting, etc. and it was literally impossible to beat it first try.
You had your mom teaching you, auntie and father as well, about fighting, science, magic, religion, etc. and you had a... I believe it was a neko girl, best friend, who would teach you how to fight as well and you could actually have some spicy scenes with her as well. I actually stopped playing because every new update added everything but more lewd scenes, but I want to check out the game again, if not abandoned already, and see how it is now.
One of the most hilarious moments was the end of the game, which at that moment meant starting the loop again, it was a fight with a terrifying monster... a chicken haha
The game was sort of almost Metroidvania, you needed to learn and improve all your skills, and at the end you had skill points that you could permanently increase.
It was a VN style game, not made in RPG maker. It was not Mist, My life in a fantasy kingdom or Long live the princess, which I checked already.
You had your mom teaching you, auntie and father as well, about fighting, science, magic, religion, etc. and you had a... I believe it was a neko girl, best friend, who would teach you how to fight as well and you could actually have some spicy scenes with her as well. I actually stopped playing because every new update added everything but more lewd scenes, but I want to check out the game again, if not abandoned already, and see how it is now.
One of the most hilarious moments was the end of the game, which at that moment meant starting the loop again, it was a fight with a terrifying monster... a chicken haha
The game was sort of almost Metroidvania, you needed to learn and improve all your skills, and at the end you had skill points that you could permanently increase.
It was a VN style game, not made in RPG maker. It was not Mist, My life in a fantasy kingdom or Long live the princess, which I checked already.