Theme editor

I need some game recommendations for shota

I previously didn't even know what shota stood for. Not a lot in that category... I'm more a loli type of fellow. I remember a comic series you surely would appreciate. Check out ''Childs play'' by croc. That's everything I have to recommend to you.
 
You've not listed any games you've already played or other things for us to go by, so I'm gonna put the same amount of effort in my answer.

Check out this list of titles:
  • Summer Memories
  • Raibura To Shota E.T.D.
 
Last edited:
Hola a todos! Necesito recomendaciones de juegos shota. Cualquier sugerencia será bienvenida, gracias.
Lastro es lo que buscas; crea muchas cosas de ese tipo. Personalmente no me cae bien, pero lo descubrí jugando a League of Legends y vi que hacía ese tipo de cosas.
 
Hello,everyone!I need some recommendations for shota games.any share will be apperiated ,Tks.
Oh I probably have a couple to recommend but first I'm curious what sort of trope are you into or looking for? Shota x Shota, Shota x Loli, Shota x Mommy Milkers or something else?
 
You didn't mention what type you like, so I'll just recommend some I think are good:

  • Life as a Boy
  • InnocentCity (full version is coming out soon, really looking forward to it)
  • Bound By Secrets Season
  • Camp Arcadia
  • The Camp
  • Firsts
  • Kidnappers
 
You didn't mention what type you like, so I'll just recommend some I think are good:

  • Life as a Boy
  • InnocentCity (full version is coming out soon, really looking forward to it)
  • Bound By Secrets Season
  • Camp Arcadia
  • The Camp
  • Firsts
  • Kidnappers
good list i guess the only one i could add would be Such a Sharp Pain. Even tho most of it isnt shota
 
Afterschool tag if you are into the whole monster mummy thingy


 
I previously didn't even know what shota stood for. Not a lot in that category... I'm more a loli type of fellow. I remember a comic series you surely would appreciate. Check out ''Childs play'' by croc. That's everything I have to recommend to you.
Where do you find it?
 
Thank you, but I think this one is straight shota?
Oh, I don't know about that; I just know someone said we rarely get "shota" games like that.
give it a try then you know that
 
I can recommend "Needs" from GottaLoveEm to you. Its still in Progress, it is hard to play because of the Quest you have to do. But the Story seems to be good that far i can see... And of course a bunch of cute boys ❤️
 
Last edited:
Daily lives of my countryside contains a lot of good shotax variety
 
Back
Top Bottom