how to purchase rank

DewisHoHoHo

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 17, 2023
LC COIN
Of course it's his website, he can do as he please, but Kavinski is changing the rules (i.e. the prices of members+) way too often. Monday membership is 500 LC and Tuesday it;s 750.......What is your play??

Doinkie

Registered
LV

May 12, 2023
LC COIN
All the hassles of becoming a member+ just to access the restricted titles, would in my opinion cause weaker minded people to possibly act out on their fantasies in real life instead of keeping it in the fantasy realm.
Where it should be! What a load of BS. Think about it carefully and tell me this was the best possible coarse of action moving forward or rather in my opinion backwards. Not impressed at all...!!!

Ormyc

Registered
LV

Feb 21, 2023
LC COIN
Wanna access the good stuff but man it's such a tedious roadblock.

Reactions: 1 user

esgulepino

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 10, 2022
LC COIN
So 600 is the discount price? I thought it was the full price... it's still a lot.

What do we need now in order to get 600 coins anyway, something like 500 posts right? I like this site and I understand the reasons, but it's too much.

Hola, me puedes explicar como esta el tema de las monedas? sigo sin tener muy claro como hacer el tema de las monedas.
Necesitas 600 monedas para comprar el rango "Member +". Con ello puedes acesar las secciones restritas del forum.

rxproject

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
So 600 is the discount price? I thought it was the full price... it's still a lot.

What do we need now in order to get 600 coins anyway, something like 500 posts right? I like this site and I understand the reasons, but it's too much.

500 posts without spamming or "coin farming"...but basically if you want just to gain access to the games behind this security...it's farming, no?
When you come here just to upload games you like and who aren't in other sites it's a pain in the...ahem.

(sorry for my bad english)

ozpush

Registered
LV

Jan 3, 2024
LC COIN
1. click shop tab at the top
2. once you have enough credits click the thing you want example would be members+
3. click purchase (right side of the screen under pricing information) and click add to cart
4. you should now see a cart option (just under where the pricing information) click view cart /checkout
5. click purchase
6. check your profile you should see a new icon under the member icon and done
hope this helps
Thank-you for the info
its much apricated

PlaceboA

Registered
LV

Sep 13, 2023
LC COIN
Wanna access the good stuff but man it's such a tedious roadblock.
Look at the bright side, when you finally get there, you will have a lot of catching up to do in lots of new games, or maybe all games is made by AI by then .

• Wow

Doinkie

Registered
LV

May 12, 2023
LC COIN
Look at the bright side, when you finally get there, you will have a lot of catching up to do in lots of new games, or maybe all games is made by AI by then .
Yeah by that time our balls should have either exploded or be spewing powdered baby batter.... ouch It hurts just thinking about it.

• Wow

Doinkie

Registered
LV

May 12, 2023
LC COIN
Anyone have any tips for me to make LC? I don't know anyone and would'nt ask or expect any donations. TIA

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

VND

perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
  • Heart

Guz89

Legion Of Lurkers International Syndicate
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Anyone have any tips for me to make LC? I don't know anyone and would'nt ask or expect any donations. TIA
Hello there, here you can find some updated info about all this and some tips to earn coins fast without receiving a punishment The Coin-Hustlers University

• Heart
Back
Top Bottom