Theme editor

How often do you shower?

What’s your shower schedule like?

  • Twice a day

    Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Every day

    Votes: 62 51.2%
  • Every other day

    Votes: 18 14.9%
  • 2 - 3 times a week

    Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Only when I leave the house

    Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Only when I sweat

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Vibes based / I've lost count

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I’m like (dick) cheese [male] / surströmming (fermented fish) [female], the smellier the tastier

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    121
Technically only when I sweat, which generally is every other day as I do sports. Quick shower everyday in Summer just to get the sweat off.
 
At least once a day. Can't go to sleep unless I've showered. Depending on what happens during the day, might take extra showers to either rinse off sweat or just to cool down if it's a hot summer day.
 
You guys shower? Just kidding, I usually take a shower every day when I'm working. When I'm not working or otherwise sweating a lot, maybe every other day.
 
Back
Top Bottom