Theme editor

How often do you shower?

What’s your shower schedule like?

  • Twice a day

    Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Every day

    Votes: 62 51.2%
  • Every other day

    Votes: 18 14.9%
  • 2 - 3 times a week

    Votes: 16 13.2%
  • Only when I leave the house

    Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Only when I sweat

    Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Vibes based / I've lost count

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I’m like (dick) cheese [male] / surströmming (fermented fish) [female], the smellier the tastier

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    121
Not like that for me. I have to wake up fist. Get up between 6am and 6:30 and eat at noon and take a shower after. Usually takes about half an hour - I can't move fast at all.
 
We wash but sometimes water issues get in the way
 
Two times a day. In the morning without shampoo to not destroy my skin. Just for waking up.
And in the evening when i come home from work i shower with shampoo to wash off the dirt from the work.
 
This question will very much be a boy/girl divide. no one with a vagina is 'leaving it to marinate' after masturbating. whenever I sweat or suspect i've sweated i shower. I think showering is nicer than not showering though. I'd stand under flowing water the entire time...that's just reminded me of the seinfeld episode where Kramer put a waste disposal in his shower. that sounds like the way to go for me.
 
Once a month, whether I need it or not. :sneaky: Though on a serious note as I need one (ie I did something that made sweaty, stinky or dirty) but at least every 2 days, otherwise my hair will start to look and smell like I combed it with a spoiled pork chop or a slab of bacon.
 
Bout two times a week, but they are long showers. Making sure I get everything.
 
Every other day unless it's a day I'm active. It seems to take awhile until I get smelly
 
Usually every day, but if I have particularly lazy days where I'm not sweating or going out I'll wait till the second day
 
I take a shower every evening or after training and wash my hair in the morning
 
I have hear of this for years, yet. I still can't believe there is people, that don't shower everyday!
 
I used to shower 3-4 times a day, I probably would shower twice a day if it didn't dry my skin out if I shower too much, making makeup agony to put on ;-; I can only be so clean it seems :3

It's also probably for that reason I'm into ugly bastards :3 It's like the corruption mixed with degrading my 'morals', if my cleanliness is worth being called that :)
Ik you is a guy
 
Twice a day, then usually after a workout if it's not the usual shower time soon.

Can't really feel fully awake if I didn't shower first thing, and can't have a nice sleep if I don't have one before bed.
 
Twice a day, then usually after a workout if it's not the usual shower time soon.

Can't really feel fully awake if I didn't shower first thing, and can't have a nice sleep if I don't have one before bed.
I do the same and may have another if its summer and I worked outside in the yard ( use to after workouts but at my age I gave that shit up for chores), if its winter and snowing I may take a hot rinse with no soap just to get some all around heat.
Rinse as well if I use a pool with chlorine in water. After a sweaty session with the lady we NEED a shower as well.
Funny thing is I Just saw this thread after getting out of the shower.
I use alot of lotion as well, when ya get old its good to lotion up for multiple reason. After occupational therapy its part of Combating Lymphedema as well as wearing compression socks.
 
Back
Top Bottom