1/3
3 Years of Service
Not like that for me. I have to wake up fist. Get up between 6am and 6:30 and eat at noon and take a shower after. Usually takes about half an hour - I can't move fast at all.
Twice? Doesn't that cause skin problems?Twice a day every day no exceptions
Bros gotta be going through lotion bottles like crazy. Hes got the amazon lotion subscription set to every week lmfaoTwice? Doesn't that cause skin problems?
Ik you is a guyI used to shower 3-4 times a day, I probably would shower twice a day if it didn't dry my skin out if I shower too much, making makeup agony to put on ;-; I can only be so clean it seems :3
It's also probably for that reason I'm into ugly bastards :3 It's like the corruption mixed with degrading my 'morals', if my cleanliness is worth being called that![]()
I do the same and may have another if its summer and I worked outside in the yard ( use to after workouts but at my age I gave that shit up for chores), if its winter and snowing I may take a hot rinse with no soap just to get some all around heat.Twice a day, then usually after a workout if it's not the usual shower time soon.
Can't really feel fully awake if I didn't shower first thing, and can't have a nice sleep if I don't have one before bed.
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files