derpstuff

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
any body else doing bank interest thing from the shop tab?
It's not very much and it requires you to collect it each day... Unless you have a sizable nest egg from before the timer caps I doubt it's going to be super useful. For those who have a TON of LC already though it's an infinite money printer.

Reactions: 1 user

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
It's not very much and it requires you to collect it each day... Unless you have a sizable nest egg from before the timer caps I doubt it's going to be super useful. For those who have a TON of LC already though it's an infinite money printer.
As irl.
money shits money.

Reactions: 1 user

god_batman

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Its like a counter attack joke since they pick alot of crazy words to define what they are.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

sourpuss

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 2, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, if the crusaders are determined enough, these measures won't stop them. Hopefully they'll get bored.

uncbuck

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
I will probably wander away from the general forums a bit and mostly keep my comments to actual game threads

bravoswild

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 14, 2023
LC COIN
Been grinding pretty hard last few days. Been a disappointment when they got rid of login bonus and then raised the price. But getting close now.

algizteiwaz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2022
LC COIN
What the Hell Now I have to form a goal????? Seriously isn't having me interact bad enough but now I need a goal to fail at too.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom