Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2024
Website
ko-fi.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
i'm getting 20 coins of interest right now, thats 4 posts * 3 minutes = 12 minutes of random shitposting
bank is useless garbage
Yep, but still better than daily login points

Bokkobokko

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2023
LC COIN
I have seen only 2 big changes since I created an account here.
First was the overhaul look of the LC itself, and the second one that was the coins system, the fixes to prevent bug abusers i won't count since it's just a better rework of the previous update.
Appreciate the explanation comrade! 🫡

proffejor

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
It's interesting, I have to interact and make use of a website that only (currently) offers the same content as other locations, in order to access the content that the website has that is more unique. I am not usually chatty online, and I feel that I am very bad at it, but that interaction and communication is the most direct method to open full access to that website. It's funny to me that a desire to play some taboo computer games has left me feeling like a character in a Joseph Heller novel moreso than most other experiences in my life.

Reactions: 1 user

bravoswild

Registered
Lewd
Jun 14, 2023
LC COIN
It's interesting, I have to interact and make use of a website that only (currently) offers the same content as other locations, in order to access the content that the website has that is more unique. I am not usually chatty online, and I feel that I am very bad at it, but that interaction and communication is the most direct method to open full access to that website. It's funny to me that a desire to play some taboo computer games has left me feeling like a character in a Joseph Heller novel moreso than most other experiences in my life.
You can also donate for access. It sucks, but there is a reason most sites don't have the extra content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom