How many of you will stay social after you hand in your quest?

Freyr

Registered
Lewd
Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
thats me lol T.T, will try to spawn when time and irl allows it 2 or 3 times some weeks ? then going bleeerg for a year ...
You had me for a few seconds, then I saw the logo on the right hand corner.... :cry:

It's really a pity that that game was abandoned. Although I also doubt that V19 could have done Our Fate real justice.

BionicJohnson

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
Idk, I've actually been enjoying some of the convos in the forum so maybe it wasn't such a terrible idea. I think the cost could be a little lower though...

drcstack

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
None of us will leave we're all going to still be as socially active as we are now once we complete our mission, right everybody?

theyellowjello

Registered
Lewd
Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
i was going to try to get there solely on daily login thats how antisocial i am. would've taken me like a year, but i would've tried my darndest.
until daily login coins were taken away, and the price increased

drcstack

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
i was going to try to get there solely on daily login thats how antisocial i am. would've taken me like a year, but i would've tried my darndest.
until daily login coins were taken away, and the price increased
They just took away points yet again. Is the goal still $750?

rumbstik

Registered
Lewd
Jan 13, 2024
LC COIN
Well i like to read forums but rarely join in discussion. so if nothing more needed after purchase less likely i continue this

BigEffinPerv

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2024
LC COIN
As much as I would love to, being social doesn't come easy to me. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I don't understand how to be.

PapaQ

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Lurking is my natural state of being, but surprisingly I have kept commenting more than I expected after handing in the quest.

Jyrras

Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
We all know that the vast majority of people will do the minimum to complete the quest and then vanish from all conversations.

billsum477

Registered
Lewd
Nov 10, 2023
LC COIN
Not likely, but I guess anything is possible. A higher likelihood then if they hadn't done this thats for sure.

thisisathrowaway

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2023
LC COIN
I dont think I will. The only reasons I ever comment on anything (aside from the grind) is because I have something to contribute. Either I've hacked some unity game and want to provide the mod or decompiled a RenPy game and want to share some code or how-to. I don't like having to populate aimlessly a forum where my content isn't actually a contributing factor in the discussion.

karalazair

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
I'd definitely be less active. Where I'd normally just upvote/like I now also add a "thank you" post to the thread which feels a little silly to me. I try my best to make it constructive. I understand it helps visibility of a thread and the developer but it kinda feels like farming as well.

Archer

Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
I think I might actually now that I've gotten into posting. Not nearly as much, but once you get past those initial posts it feels like it can keep rolling.

Back
Top Bottom