how many of you did serve in the military

ololol123

Registered
LV

Jan 13, 2024
LC COIN
i didnt serve in the military due to my physical conditions. tbh this outcome made my kind of happy

Moses

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
I've been on the fence about joining up with the army to do a cybersecurity job, they give alot of good shit over there and i got a 94 on the asvab so they straight told me whatever i want its mine. But I aint sure if i should commit so many years of my life there or just try to do something civilian since i already got a bachelors in cybersec.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
I've been on the fence about joining up with the army to do a cybersecurity job, they give alot of good shit over there and i got a 94 on the asvab so they straight told me whatever i want its mine. But I aint sure if i should commit so many years of my life there or just try to do something civilian since i already got a bachelors in cybersec.
up to you honestly.
4-6 years flies by fast and there's lots of hands-on experience, among other things to learn.

U

User_105637

Unconfirmed
Country not much military. Equipment is not good and old. With this condition seemed safer not to do. Otherwise risk battles with superior opponents. Drones maybe change for warfare but not for me.

Moses

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
up to you honestly.
4-6 years flies by fast and there's lots of hands-on experience, among other things to learn.
I recently got a part-time job doing cybersec shit after searching for a year so i'm thinking of just feeling that out for a few months, and if i dont really like it or get anywhere finding full-time ill probably enlist.

Reactions: 1 users

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
I recently got a part-time job doing cybersec shit after searching for a year so i'm thinking of just feeling that out for a few months, and if i dont really like it or get anywhere finding full-time ill probably enlist.
Sounds good. Cyber always has plenty of opportunities to explore

Reactions: 1 users

Solamenteforjogos

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
Where I'm from serving is mandatory for a year. After that i choosed to follow another career but in 3 occasions after that I worked as a civilian consultant for the military

Back
Top Bottom