Theme editor

How do you moderate your porn consumption?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kama77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 7K
How do I moderate my porn consumption?

Well it all started when I began working out and researching about nutrition and I discovered that when u cum, u waste like a LOT of nutrients.

And if u dont consume enough animal products such as meat, eggs and dairy, u wont be able to replenish what u wasted and u will start noticing some side effects such as: Hair Loss, Depression, low libido, low energy...

So yeah that scared me off and now I only jack off 2 times a week.
 
I found that I gravitate towards porn when I'm bored. So trying to keep myself occupied helped curb my porn consumption.
I used to look at porn for hours every day. But now I'm down to a couple times a week, sometimes less.
 
My depression moderates it for me. Quite effective. Can't recommend though.
 
I don't :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: 🤪 🤪

But I'm currently in a rut right now which leaves me with loads of free time. I'm actively trying to get out of the situation that I'm in but even as I dedicate all my time to it, I'm left with tons of free time. So when I am eventually able to consistently be able to do things like leave the house and eventually get a job and a life, I'll put this life *mostly* behind me. I'm too deep in the sauce to forever leave, but perhaps I'll dedicate a day to it just as we do for the lords day :cool:

But until then... Imma keep beatin my nasty lil funky flesh flute 🤪:devilish::cool::devilish::devilish:🤪
 
Well... there are these things called "sunrise" and "sunset" that changes the light coming into my windows. It's kinda' a natural timer that is less annoying but more persistent than an alarm.
 
I never intentionally moderate it more like daily chores 'help' me moderate. You know like works and other activities and I also play a lot of RPG and strategy games which all these already take up a huge chunk of my time. So i think it's all about priorities
 
as long as my little man can still stand, I don't see a future where quitting is an option, ever
 
Lock my phone for a while and basically detox from the internet usually only do this every few months though for like a week
 
I dont. Aslong as it dont affect the rest of my life i dont see it s an issue. Same as with alcohol or exercising
 
I don't really moderate it purposefully. The busier I am in life the less I watch, but I also try not to let it get in the way of anything else.
 
I've had to establish some personal boundaries for myself over the years, like setting aside specific times to engage with this type of content and being more mindful of the themes and genres I'm drawn to, in an effort to maintain a healthier balance in my life.
 
Back
Top Bottom