I am kind of in line with Degen here. Except when it comes to taking a break.Easy. When my wrist hurts, or my skin peels, then it is time for a break.
The pain will keep me in line.
No, I don't ever plan on quitting porn. It comes and goes in waves, sometimes I look at a lot (whatever that is), and sometimes I don't look at it for a long time.
I've been able to wind it down, I give myself about 2 hours at night usually 10 to 12 and if I don't find anything interesting I call it night and go to sleep. If you're looking to quit moderation is a good start.I've tried to quit many times but always failed. Perhaps is it a better goal to just try to moderate it?
What methods or types of thoughts do you practice to moderate the amount of time you spend on porn/visual novels/games?
Do you plan on ever quitting entirely?
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files