This is the wayEasy. When my wrist hurts, or my skin peels, then it is time for a break.
The pain will keep me in line.
No, I don't ever plan on quitting porn. It comes and goes in waves, sometimes I look at a lot (whatever that is), and sometimes I don't look at it for a long time.
I watched a video that talked about using a method similar for quitting smoking where you would purposely occupy the time you spent smoking with something else so that it would help ween you off. Don't smoke but it sounded like it'd maybe work.After i started a new hobby, my time spent "wasted" on porn went down a lot. I recommend looking for something to occupy yourself. A simple one you can start anywhere is working out or biking
I feel this on a personal level lmaoEasy. When my wrist hurts, or my skin peels, then it is time for a break.
The pain will keep me in line.
No, I don't ever plan on quitting porn. It comes and goes in waves, sometimes I look at a lot (whatever that is), and sometimes I don't look at it for a long time.
Life gets in the way. Chores and work keep me busy a lot. Pets and family as well. Other times I need to hit something so I might play a fighting game or madden. Find enough distractions away from the pc and you will be fine. If you feel you are addicted look at it this way. Does the addiction make you happy? Does it harm other aspects of your life? If the answers were yes and no then why change a thing? Beat it while it still works is my motto.I've tried to quit many times but always failed. Perhaps is it a better goal to just try to moderate it?
What methods or types of thoughts do you practice to moderate the amount of time you spend on porn/visual novels/games?
Do you plan on ever quitting entirely?
I've tried to quit many times but always failed. Perhaps is it a better goal to just try to moderate it?
What methods or types of thoughts do you practice to moderate the amount of time you spend on porn/visual novels/games?
Do you plan on ever quitting entirely?
This site provides links to other sites/services, and does not store any files