How did you stumble upon lewdcorner?

The Visual Novel Database somhow led me here, after I couldnt find some games on any sites.
 
I found it by accident when looking for a game website
 
I don't remember, I think there was a site with a list of other sites with games
 
Saw a comment on something, I think Reddit? While I was browsing for more sites.
 
I got here from F95Zone. As they started getting more restrictive in their content, someone recommended here.
 
I was looking for some of those dirty little games that don't seem to be allowed anywhere else, and so therefore found this hidden gem after much searching. So massive kudo's to all those who keep this place running.
 
I randomly came across this site from trying to track down a game I don't even remember.
 
I received a random(sus) dm on my f95 account. Wasn't a link or anything, just saying I should try this site, and here I am...

200.gif
 
I don't recall where I found the link to it, but I must have been looking for a loli game.
 
By accident, I was looking for new games to try and I found this site with a lot of gems that were deleted from F95
 
Around the time forbidden haven was shutting down, I think this forum was a recommendation
 
I found news that the banned game has returned, and I found a link there
 
Back
Top Bottom