Theme editor

How did you stumble upon allthefallen?

It turned out to be funny with this site. My wife is fanatically devoted to Sims-4. You can understand that even adult girls sometimes want to play with dolls (in my opinion, Sims-4 is a classic doll game). And then one day she downloaded a Sims-4 build with a bunch of mods on one torrent tracker. Suddenly, an hour later, he calls me over - what is this? In general, the kids weren't doing very childish things there. I was blown away, I started digging into her assembly for the origin of very unusual mods. I found it and registered. I scrolled through the pages of the website. Showed it to my wife. Apparently, she's a little freaked out. I flipped through it for another ten minutes, and it just got disgusting. Not indignation, no, just imagine that you stepped in dog shit. In general, we cleaned up all these mods (apart from that, the build was good). Well, we tried to forget about these mods, and about this site.
 
Back
Top Bottom