Hi! I think I'll be social from now on :)

lewdest

Reformed Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
LV

Jan 20, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Everybody says they will be social... but after the 500 coins no one will talk... :censored:
I’m still here… but also in between playing games and such… I got M+ when it was 550. Was lucky enough to get VIP when it was on sale 30%. Hasn’t stopped me from being “social”

Gorion

Socially Anti-social
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I’m still here… but also in between playing games and such… I got M+ when it was 550. Was lucky enough to get VIP when it was on sale 30%. Hasn’t stopped me from being “social”
Pretty much the same. Though I came into it with the idea to try and be more a part of the community. Got member+ for 30 coins before it skyrocketed and VIP for 770. Already pushed 1500+ coins towards VIP since with some of my coins in the bank. Ranks havent stopped me from being social.

Reactions: 1 user

Dikkie

Registered
LV

Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
It had to happen sometime, time to put on my social happy face :D
So Hi all to my fellow degenerates, lurkers, creeps and allround amazing people!
i gotto call my evil doctor, his proficy is working damm. soon we all get infected....

• Haha

Lollial

Registered
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Pretty much the same. Though I came into it with the idea to try and be more a part of the community. Got member+ for 30 coins before it skyrocketed and VIP for 770. Already pushed 1500+ coins towards VIP since with some of my coins in the bank. Ranks havent stopped me from being social.
It's depressing hearing about all those extra coins you've earned

Gorion

Socially Anti-social
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It's depressing hearing about all those extra coins you've earned
Nah, no need to feel depressed about it. The coins are just a byproduct, the real treasure is the fun of the community and the friends we make along the way ;)

koutetsu9

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
My grind was done over 24 hours ago, and I'm still posting quite a bit. I guess we'll see how long that keeps up.

Back
Top Bottom