Hi! I think I'll be social from now on :)

charslet

Wannabe Mommy
Registered
LV

Dec 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It had to happen sometime, time to put on my social happy face :D
So Hi all to my fellow degenerates, lurkers, creeps and allround amazing people!

• Haha
Reactions: 51 users

Adriano33

Registered
LV

Sep 13, 2023
LC COIN
Well! Hop on the bandwagon and welcome!
Let the grind slowly consume you!! :cool:

Reactions: 10 users

rrb008

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 1, 2024
LC COIN
it's wrong
it's wroong
it's wroooong
it's wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong

Reactions: 7 users

Nyxor

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
LV

Mar 29, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yeah, hello. What a day. 🤟

Reactions: 5 users

Nadayz

Registered
LV

Mar 15, 2023
LC COIN
Been lurking for over a year but suddenly forced out of hiding, will be social for about as long as it takes me to get my 500 coins and then i'll be back to lurking again 😅

Reactions: 8 users

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Been lurking for over a year but suddenly forced out of hiding, will be social for about as long as it takes me to get my 500 coins and then i'll be back to lurking again 😅
DAMN I just realised it was moved up to 500 LC!!! WOW! Think you got unlucky with your timings since it would've been a lot quicker with the older routes. May you find coins at the speed of light my friend so your little friend doens't have to suffer.

Reactions: 6 users

Nadayz

Registered
LV

Mar 15, 2023
LC COIN
DAMN I just realised it was moved up to 500 LC!!! WOW! Think you got unlucky with your timings since it would've been a lot quicker with the older routes. May you find coins at the speed of light my friend so your little friend doens't have to suffer.
Was so close to reaching the previous requirement yesterday but had to go to work, came home today and it was changed again so now its even more of a grind... and who said it was little? >.>

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Was so close to reaching the previous requirement yesterday but had to go to work, came home today and it was changed again so now its even more of a grind... and who said it was little? >.>
When I logged in today I noticed I had less LC then I had before. Sucks man, although I will say if they wanted this to be a buffer the 30 LC would've been a tad too easy to achieve if you just abuse reactions and the sorts. Hope you get your points too brother.

Reactions: 4 users

RonnyTricster

Registered
LV

Mar 22, 2024
LC COIN
Change the rules during the game? This is so common in our world.

RonnyTricster

Registered
LV

Mar 22, 2024
LC COIN
Hello. Humans are social animals, even on the Internet. So something has to happen every now and then to remind us of that. This is exactly the case
It had to happen sometime, time to put on my social happy face :D
So Hi all to my fellow degenerates, lurkers, creeps and allround amazing people!
Hello. Humans are social animals, even on the Internet. So something has to happen every now and then to remind us of that. This is exactly the case

Igor455

Registered
LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
maybe tomorrow the rules will change :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5 users
Back
Top Bottom