Help me pick a new username

Yolkening, Yolker, Darvahn2, Yolkster, Yolkrates, Yolkartes, YolkyMcYolkface... yes.
 
Last edited:
wait... you can change a username!?

Suggestions wise;

The Egg
Fkin Eggs
Mr Eggz
You Say Potato, I Say Egg
Egg Shelldon
Look out! Flying Egg
All your egg are belong to us
 
wait... you can change a username!?

Suggestions wise;

The Egg
Fkin Eggs
Mr Eggz
You Say Potato, I Say Egg
Egg Shelldon
Look out! Flying Egg
All your egg are belong to us
hmmm Mr. Eggz and The Egg might work great for what im going for. Might change one up as well.
 
Good choice!
Darvahn2 would've been acceptable too. You do you.
I dont wanna step on toes. I would use it but that is all yours and is only fair.
 
After careful consideration and research, I have discovered a name that is PERFECT. It is a name of culture and integrity. The ultimate name that all other names want to be.

Bob

Hope this helps :)
 
Back
Top Bottom