I've had this shared on Chyos' Discord for a while now but figure I should probably share it here too.
After playing with the walkthrough I decided it was a touch unwieldy to use with how large it's become, so I have created a stylized web version.
Tabulated sections (i.e. characters) so significantly less scrolling.
Ability to hide sections (if you're uninterested/done with them). Hidden sections will automatically become visible again if new content is added to that section. (Disclaimer: this functionality uses cookies).
Ability to highlight new stuff for older versions at a single click.
[*]
You must be registered to see links
if you wish to make sure there's nothing nefarious going on.
Always enjoyed this game, but it's starting to feel bloated and that the game will never end or resolve the overarching narrative or geopolitical stakes. There's now so many stories at play that the developer will have a hard time pulling it all together. I still enjoy playing the updates, but I would not be surprised if this is eventually abandoned or whatever ending is created to be entirely unfulfilling.
and sorry I'm new at this with the sharing of new updates to games i just wanted to help a little bit
and i hope is ok that i did it the way that i did
i think my game is bugged. I can't find bianca in her room (6pm). and when i go to the witch y see sitting outside the house when i'm inside. i can't continue the game (i think is the unique storyline that i can't play)