VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
The Lewdcorner People's United Front will rise up and distribute those coins amongst the masses of the proletariat!
After getting this shiny new thing in the shop.

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

greeeen

Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2023
LC COIN
you can do it in less than a day...
But it is work.
I`m online for 15 minutes at most every day and try to post meaningful stuff, and it`s probably gonna take another month xd so one day seems brutal

Reactions: 3 users

xijac4

Registered
Lewd
Dec 18, 2023
LC COIN
Only found out about the changes a while ago, not sure if forced interactivity is my thing so i was wondering if people are going back to lurking after unlocking Members+ or are interested in continuing to interact with the community
I was here for the games and never looked at the community but I guess now that I have to yall aint so bad

VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
The Lewdcorner People's United Front will rise up and distribute those coins amongst the masses of the proletariat!
Actually I giveaway all my coins to long time lurkers for a few days. It was fun and felt good.
But then Kavinsky put new things in the shop, And I regretted it a bit.
Now I´m grinding to get my coins, for what´s to come.
He made it, no more charity...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

xijac4

Registered
Lewd
Dec 18, 2023
LC COIN
I'm just saying That is a pretty big number for someone who has a job an woman an another job. (Edited)
It's a lot of coins but we can't argue if we want full access to the site at least you arent forced to pay and can do it for free even if it is hard

xxxcelsior

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Actually I giveaway all my coins to long time lurkers for a few days. It was fun and felt good.
But then Kavinsky put new things in the shop, And I regretted it a bit.
Now I´m grinding to get my coins, for what´s to come.
He made it, no more charity...
No good deed goes unpunished

Reactions: 1 users

Tease47

Wacky
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Many users have already gotten access to Members+, and it didn't take them all that long. It sounds like a lot, and it can be if you go about it the wrong way.
You'll only have to "compete" for popularity if you want to reach the upper echelons of coin status, if such a thing even exists. Other than that, it'll come naturally by just taking part in the community.

The Anti-social and lurker hang out spot is a good thread to easily interact with other users, and is pretty much self-governing.
Just remember to read the intro in the OP.
thx will give it a shot!

semak23

Registered
Nov 7, 2023
LC COIN
A los visionarios que se les ocurrió esta mierda, están cavando su propia tumba. Le quitaron al sitio lo que lo hacía especial; la facilidad para encontrar contenido que en sitios similares pero mucho más populares es imposible conseguir. Sin eso es sólo un sitio más, difícil verle futuro cuándo terminan empujando a los usuarios a otras páginas similares. Unos genios del marketing!!!

PlaceboA

Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2023
LC COIN
I hate this!!! using hours just to make fake conversations for likes!! this is not what i want to use my time on. I just don`t want to miss out on content and Wank my little dick!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom