Not open for further replies.

nosbos

Registered
Lewd
Jun 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
So, you are still here.
Need coins? You posted a long time before shit hits the fan.
And I´m generous today. (all day?)

Message me, if you wanna coin, and grind the rest of it.
If you say: cést la vie.
Don´t.
I am still here, because I just found out about in the morning and it me took seome time to see to what has changed. I am still on the fence about all that. Maybe I'll just watch how it will go and how the dangling carrot gets further and further away. We'll see.

Thanks for your generous offer. But I need to decline because I would feel bad, if accept such a thing. It would feel like I betray my principles. Maybe some other will accept your offer.

Corrected the link, sorry that wasn't my intention. Removed it. Why should I don't say it, because I already did.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Alolimous

[彡 ͡࿐.̢' ͡࿐彡] [༺ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ༻]
Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2023
Threads
LC (don't you know which site you're browsing?!)
LC COIN
to be fair, i still have no idea how to unlock stuff, so im just gonna lurk and grind i guess

You still have some time to figure it out, collect coins at your own pace in the meantime.
You need coins to buy ranks or items from the Shop
The move coveted rank is Member+, because it gives access to the Games+ section of the site. It usually costs 550 (currently on sale for 412, but you're unfortunately unlikely to get enough coins before that sale expires, but there are sales regularly).

meowth

Registered
Lewd
May 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
You still have some time to figure it out, collect coins at your own pace in the meantime.
You need coins to buy ranks or items from the Shop
The move coveted rank is Member+, because it gives access to the Games+ section of the site. It usually costs 550 (currently on sale for 412, but you're unfortunately unlikely to get enough coins before that sale expires, but there are sales regularly).
Items!
Khajiit has items if you have coin.

VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Maybe some other will accept your offer.
Oh, they do.
By the way. My VIP+ were half funded by a generous VIP+
We don´t need the coins, after reaching VIP+.
So. your choice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

kimerstar

Registered
Lewd
Oct 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
according to my today experience, one or two days (4 to 6 hours per day) will be fine.
today, i have earned 250+ coins.
(tip from the richest user on the site in this moment: join a big thread and have some fun chatting)

Coins are earned through site participation
1713573788121.png

• Heart

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hum, it's interesting how grinders join the conversation in waves with very different tenures.
There was a wave of nice users from 2022 - early 2023, and the thread was nice to read.
Then a wave of mostly 2024 users, and they were mostly just spamming the thread, not interacting with anyone, obviously not even reading each other's posts, and not liking anything.
And now, it seems there is a new wave of old time lurkers from 2022 - 2023, and the thread seems better again.

Honestly, Kavinsky is probably on to something trying to force users to interact a bit, and making the ones that are disregarding the rules and just trying to spam their way through give up and leave the site.
The cooldown for likes is the major reason for the lack of reactions and that people don't want to give them to obvious begging posts. :unsure:

Alolimous

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Seriously though, I didn't see items.
What kinda goodies they got in there?

Right now they only offer Sticky Thread, it's basically a temporary power-up for your posts.
There used to be some others to highlight your post, but they're not in the shop anymore.

The permanant rank stuff are the most important, Member+ gives access to Games+ and some other + sections of the site (threads,...). VIP gives faster cooldown and bragging right, VIP+ is only bragging right I think.

DragonsFear

if it seems easy you're doing it wrong
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
if you chat alot 1 day tops
if you take your time about 3 to 4 days
if you are really in the shadows with barely talking a week + for sure

so all in all just try chatting
and imo go to the anti social chat, alot of people there and a laugh garanteed
example, i am also not that big a chatter, but still easely made 500+ in 1 day

Alolimous

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
The cooldown for likes is the major reason for the lack of reactions and that people don't want to give them to obvious begging posts. :unsure:
Yeah, but if you go back to 20h ago or so, there was a wave of "still here, still grinding" posts with no interaction whatsoever, not asking or saying anything, not quoting other posts, nothing, and no reaction at all, including to the few helpful posts answering the few questions. It was really obvious, they'd post a new message with "thanks" to get the coins instead of liking the answer.

• Thinking

DragonsFear

if it seems easy you're doing it wrong
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
for best results chat in the bigger chats, sure making a new tread helps a little bit, but the bigger part are in chats that have alot of people chatting in it

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yeah, but if you go back to 20h ago or so, there was a wave of "still here, still grinding" posts with no interaction whatsoever, not asking or saying anything, not quoting other posts, nothing, and no reaction at all, including to the few helpful posts answering the few questions. It was really obvious, they'd post a new message with "thanks" to get the coins instead of liking the answer.
I would guess weekend visitors maybe or the timezone were those people came from was on.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom