Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
So basically because of a guy's complaint the site had problems and now few people will be able to access some games? This really sucks, but it happens
Like it a constant complaints and constant reporting of every account, payment processor, and webhosting. I think the Admin lost money because some of these webhost and payment processor didn't refund their money.

Reactions: 2 users

DiegBrand

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Gosto de reclamações constantes e relatórios constantes de cada conta, processador de pagamento e hospedagem na web. Acho que o administrador perdeu dinheiro porque alguns desses hosts e processadores de pagamentos não reembolsaram o dinheiro.
I understand why they did it, but it still sucks

• Sad

gnumez

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I don't get why getting likes have a cooldown timer. Sure, let me wait between my posts to avoid mass-spamming. But if other people like my stuff? :unsure:

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
i clicked that.... and i showed a screen shot of what i see.... and under none of those tabs does it show member +
The thing you click was the Transaction Log
The shop and the drop-down option are two button that are really close to each other. Click directly at the shop button, not the arrow.

If that don't work the other way is to go on the main page, there a section that say, Latest Shop item on the right. Click "Latest Shop Item" and it will take you to the shop.

Reactions: 1 user

TMoney2023

Registered
Lewd
Jun 19, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
The thing you click was the Transaction Log
The shop and the drop-down option are two button that are really close to each other. Click directly at the shop button, not the arrow.

If that don't work the other way is to go on the main page, there a section that say, Latest Shop item on the right. Click "Latest Shop Item" and it will take you to the market.
thank you. i guess i was clicking to close to the arrow.... did not know it had two functions to it

Reactions: 1 users

ammo1991

Registered
Lewd
Jul 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
So how do we earn the LC? I remember there being one popup that said so, then another that said how to earn it had changed. To be honest I just kinda skimmed through thinking "ah, it will go back to how it was again anyhows". Now I'm not that sure anymore though.

I know you get them from commenting or donating, but wasn't there other ways too?

Reactions: 3 users

Playernonymous

Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I don't like having to wait for my credit updates. It's almost like a commercial break to see if you get what you want, or something to that effect.

Guz89

The Uploaders' Manager
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I think the fastest way is to participate in a big thread. If you post something cool, people will flood you with likes, and you will get a lot of coins (3 minutes cooldown)

ammo1991

Registered
Lewd
Jul 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Is the 35 meaningful replies what is now the requirement to become member+, as in it changed from the 500 coins requirement, or is this a suggested change? Sorry for not going through the 61 pages to find out, hope someone replies or tags so I can just see i as a notification ^^

mazep

Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Like it a constant complaints and constant reporting of every account, payment processor, and webhosting. I think the Admin lost money because some of these webhost and payment processor didn't refund their money.
yes, I suspect there is more to it than just one complain.

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The easiest way is to shit in one hand, and wish in the other.. and see which one fills up first.

Or, you know.. do what everybody is doing. Posting, and shit. :LOL:

lord_xenu

Hoot hoot, motherfuckers
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Dec 29, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Here's the requirements for gaining coins:

Credit Earning Opportunities:​

• Post a Post: Earn 3 credit for each post. Share your insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
  • Start a Thread: Get 5 credits for each new thread you initiate, contributing fresh content and ideas.
  • Daily Login: Receive 2 credits daily just for logging into LewdCorner. Your regular visits enrich our community.
  • Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credit when your content receives a reaction, acknowledging your valuable contributions.
  • Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by uploading an avatar, adding personality to your profile.

And here's a link to the post that has the rules, in case they change:

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/active-members-rank-requirements-updated.6147/

• Heart

gnumez

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
i clicked that.... and i showed a screen shot of what i see.... and under none of those tabs does it show member +
Oh, it's a bit counter intuitive. Just had the problem when checking it out.

You have to click on "Shop", not the arrow next to it!

Reactions: 3 users

ammo1991

Registered
Lewd
Jul 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Here's the requirements for gaining coins:

Credit Earning Opportunities:​

• Post a Post: Earn 3 credit for each post. Share your insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
  • Start a Thread: Get 5 credits for each new thread you initiate, contributing fresh content and ideas.
  • Daily Login: Receive 2 credits daily just for logging into LewdCorner. Your regular visits enrich our community.
  • Receive Reactions: Earn 3 credit when your content receives a reaction, acknowledging your valuable contributions.
  • Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by uploading an avatar, adding personality to your profile.

And here's a link to the post that has the rules, in case they change:

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/active-members-rank-requirements-updated.6147/
Thank you very much, this is perfect! :D

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom