Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitokoro

Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
What are LC coin???
everytime you post something, receive a reaction, login daily, etc. you gain some coins.(check you balance at credits at the top)
you need at last 500 to buy your way into the "funzone" of the forum.

Reactions: 2 users

Sphraor

Registered
May 29, 2023
LC COIN
Hello, if I understood correctly I have to write something 35 times to get enough LC points for the member+ badge or am I misunderstanding something??

Reactions: 1 users

Sphraor

Registered
May 29, 2023
LC COIN
I've been on the site for almost a year and now a lot of things have suddenly disappeared that I no longer have access to ;( which I think is a shame and I have no idea how I can get back to them

Reactions: 3 users

veepo

Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2023
LC COIN
Modding usually creates more of a community than game releases. It would probably require modding.

Reactions: 6 users

That One Guy

Small Breast Enthusiast
Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah tbh I'm starting to think it's not worth it and am also thinking of looking for another site. I only came here because I could get games here that other sites didn't have. Now that I have to grind on the server for who knows how long before I have access again I'm thinking it might just be best to move on to someplace else. I'm not really a big forum poster. It's not my thing. I've pretty much already made more posts here in the last week than I have after years on Fuck95 and still my progress toward what brought me here is negligible at best. If anyone finds a good site with the restricted content dm me please.

I mean they reduced the amount of points you can get.

Credit Earning Opportunities:​

• Post a Post: Earn 1 credit for each post. Share your insights and engage in meaningful discussions.
  • Start a Thread: Get 3 credits for each new thread you initiate, contributing fresh content and ideas.
  • Daily Login: Receive 2 credits daily just for logging into LewdCorner. Your regular visits enrich our community.
  • React to Content: Gain 0.5 credit for reacting to posts and threads, showing appreciation for the contributions of others.
  • Receive Reactions: Earn 0.5 credit when your content receives a reaction, acknowledging your valuable contributions.
  • Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits by uploading an avatar, adding personality to your profile.
  • Visit LC: Acquire 3 credits for your visits, highlighting the importance of your presence.
As if that wasn't enough now we also have this:

To uphold the quality of our community discussions and the fairness of our rewards system, a 3-minute cooldown timer is in place for earning credits from posting, thread creation, and reacting to content & receiving reactions/likes. This measure requires you to wait for 3 minutes after making a post, starting a thread, or reacting to content before you can earn credits for another similar action. This cooldown is essential for preventing spam and ensuring the quality of interactions on LewdCorner.

A freaking 3 minute wait between each time you can earn points? So you get on average 0.5 or 1 point every 3 minutes. We will say 1 point fore easier math. That's 1500 minutes if you went at it non stop or 25 hours. And that's only if the site decides if its been a full 3 minutes and that your activity counts. But realistically nobody is going to sit here and wait 3 minutes between posts which also means all those reactions we do during that 3 minute period don't count as well as any other posts. Also I have seen a few posts where people claim to have lost their points between logins( not so sure about the validity of these claims but if they are true it is something to be concerned about),

Sorry for the long post but yeah it is getting out of hand. I figure it would require the average normal person to be on here for at least a few hours a day for 2 weeks(This is more of a guesstimate based on what I figure to be average usage rather than on actual figures) to get the 500 points. Just seems to be an awful lot of work to get something back that I already had when I first created my account.

Let's just hope they don't increase the point requirement again.

Reactions: 1 users

jdub1221

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Seems like the requirements change every day. Was close to meeting the last requirements and they change the whole system. Now I have to start over, getting a bit ridiculous.

nsfwrev

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah, these new requirements sucks. I just wanna download and play some lewd games, not grind post replies and coins.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom