Great YT channels

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Nah, fuck CinemaSins. Try CinemaWins instead.
I was down with CS back when they were short and pointed out flaws. The videos got too long, explanations too drawn out and so on for me. Other people can still be about it, but I'm over it. The "Dear Hollywood" videos that one of the guys from CS was doing were great. I wish they'd kept that around.

Insig

Registered
LV

Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
Wendigoon

He makes videos analyzing ARG videos and delves into horror, monsters and a bit of conspiracy also icebergs. His videos are usually 40+ minutes long so it's a nice thing to listen to while doing something else.

ts1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 28, 2024
LC COIN
I recently found out about Sex positive gaming, a great channel talking about adult games:

jhassan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 14, 2023
LC COIN

My goto channel for physics stuff, it's got a good narrator, explanations that get the point across without trying to be sensationalist or trying to "blow your mind" over mundane stuff, and great animations to illustrate the subject matter, all in fairly short videos (~15min usually).

Munder_Score

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 20, 2023
LC COIN
I recommend Xenia Crushova. You can investigate woman's body quite well there, so it matches the "science and investigation" tag.
I wonder if this is more lucrative than onlyfans, of if it supplements her onlyfans. i'll never know i suppose

RizBiz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
The Remembrancer is agreat if you like 40k lore. Suibhne if you like history.

Pen15Dan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
One I like watching is :

He just a guy who would camp in those spots around town where you think it would be cool to try camping without getting caught. But lately he been dealing with some irl issues so updates been far and few. But plenty of content to see a guy have fun outside.

irluan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
Gaming related I'm a fan of Josh Strife Hayes both the main channel where he post edited videos about specific topics ( ) and a short channel with clips from his twitch streaming where he tends to replay old games ( ) and where you can find gems such as these:

You must be registered to see media

I'll see myself out xD

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I've always wondered who watches channels like this. Out of genuine curiosity and absolutely no judgement here, but what do you like about this content?
What do you mean? Its just a bunch of guys talking movies, videogames, and comics.

bloodheart

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 20, 2023
LC COIN
if anyone has an appreciation of tno the hoi4 mod does some great work with ai stuff to do news broadcast of that world

Back
Top Bottom