Theme editor

Gore and Hardcore

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tofolli85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 988
Definitely the games By BHG (BlackHeart games). They do not shy from it AT ALL (and even go to necro if i remember correctly but that definitely is not for everyone).
 
Some games I remember playing:
- Depravia (and other games from the same dev)
- "Dungeon of" games in 3d like Dungeon of Revival, or Dungeon of Meat (there are 1 or 2 more I think) but gameplay isn't great
- SiNiSistar
- Night of Revenge
- Whisperer (and other games by the same dev)

Not gore but what I would consider hardcore: Wolf's Dungeon and Fairy Fighting (same dev, gameplay is... special I'd recommend just finding and watching a gallery)
 
Wish we had more guro content games in the hentai sphere. black market and mad island are a select few that do it well-ish
 
Back
Top Bottom