S shaffer Lewd Registered Joined Sep 27, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 36 Vouches 0 Likes 9 LewdCoins ⚡65 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 8 Days of Service Yesterday at 11:29 AM #21 Indeed i met all the requirements, however past 350 i'm getting like 2 points per reply, i feel like before it gave me more points!
Indeed i met all the requirements, however past 350 i'm getting like 2 points per reply, i feel like before it gave me more points!
fabula-pedais5 Registered zoidberg Joined Feb 18, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 10 Vouches 0 Likes 13 LewdCoins ⚡375 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 7 Months of Service Yesterday at 4:43 PM #22 Where and how to keep track of your own Activity Score and other stats?
Wallrus18 Registered Joined Oct 4, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 17 Vouches 0 Likes 4 LewdCoins ⚡67 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 21 Hours of Service Yesterday at 6:10 PM #23 fabula-pedais5 said: Where and how to keep track of your own Activity Score and other stats? Click to expand... Icon to the left of your User/profile, looks like a dollar note. Well, it says Lewd Coins, I assume that's the activity tracking. I'm new today but I think that's right.
fabula-pedais5 said: Where and how to keep track of your own Activity Score and other stats? Click to expand... Icon to the left of your User/profile, looks like a dollar note. Well, it says Lewd Coins, I assume that's the activity tracking. I'm new today but I think that's right.