Games with lost potential

anlyon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 30, 2022
LC COIN
The ones that come to mind are Buried Desires and Dual Family. They could have been PHENOMENAL, so sad...

OkamiSenpai

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Twisted world is on the top of the list for me. I am foolishly holding out hope the remake will be as good as the original.
Second is Hero Harem Guild. Jesus christ the dev is just milking money from people on that game.

Beduin123

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
I still have high hopes for Ravenous, but the Arc 1 often felt like going nowhere, depleting all my carefully stored suspension of disbelief.

Also The Guardian gave me mixed feelings, sometimes it felt great, sometimes VERY disappointing, sometimes just wandering about in the dark, sometimes annoyingly dragging through. Hopefully, the sequel will avoid the mistakes of the original game.

Buried Desires has started so good, but with every update it was becoming weirder and weirder, loosing any resemblance of logic. Unfortunately it finished with a big flop. Pity, I loved those redhead twins and many other characters. Even the MC was very cool person in the beginning but gradually became an asshole.

There are many of them... :(

cneku

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
I dont know how many reworks has The Awakening, and I really liked False Hero but I dont think we are gonna get new content ever.

And as a side note I lost interest en The Personal Asistant two times, with I dont think has happened before, the first when original developer drop the game, the second time when Blackheart started connecting the game with his other games, and adding the weird narrative thing he has.

Back
Top Bottom