Games like Summertime Saga

noonie

Registered
LV

Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
I don’t normally play 2d, but i reallly liked confined with the goddesses. Is summertime worth it to play?
its a bugger at first to get the hang of it due to a little grindy but its deff one you have to play through at least once, its a great story and just nice feel to breed em. down side is don't get to attached because you get like 2 new scenes every year, I'm still waiting to plug the nerdy chick at the school and its been about 6 years since they even put her in.

Reactions: 1 user

mrconeydog99

Registered
LV

Feb 21, 2024
LC COIN
If you're talking art, there are a few that borrow from a more American style.

Insexual Awakening (I think someone also made a sequel?)
Snow Daze
Daily Lives of My Countryside (more gameplay elements)
Alvein (more gameplay elements)
Milf Busters

There are a ton of good 2D games out there though, but those are some of my faves

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

shrtjslvr

Registered
LV

Oct 15, 2023
LC COIN
I haven't played in years, but I haven't found a game that was as broad-spanning as summertime saga

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
2 others that are nifty if you don't mine the graphics, HStutor is nice, bit weird at times. and straightened times, lots of incest and grindy.
I'm only really looking for 2D games, idk why but I seem to only want 2D games atm, so HS Tutor isn't really fit, and the other game I act couldn't find, if u don't mind providing a link that'd be lovely.

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
I don’t normally play 2d, but i reallly liked confined with the goddesses. Is summertime worth it to play?
Absolutely 100% worth it, the base game is super good, and there's a few mods that completly overhaul the game, even the story which provides really interesting 2nd, 3rd, etc playthroughs.

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
I haven't played in years, but I haven't found a game that was as broad-spanning as summertime saga
that's my struggle currently, its really hard to find something similar. although try , its the 2nd best 2D game imo.

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
its a bugger at first to get the hang of it due to a little grindy but its deff one you have to play through at least once, its a great story and just nice feel to breed em. down side is don't get to attached because you get like 2 new scenes every year, I'm still waiting to plug the nerdy chick at the school and its been about 6 years since they even put her in.
Tell me about it, I was expecting so much todo with her, especially with her thing going on with the principle, but at the end nothing happened. 😭

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
If you're talking art, there are a few that borrow from a more American style.

Insexual Awakening (I think someone also made a sequel?)
Snow Daze
Daily Lives of My Countryside (more gameplay elements)
Alvein (more gameplay elements)
Milf Busters

There are a ton of good 2D games out there though, but those are some of my faves
Insane recommendations, thank you so much, I think I'll edit the 1st message to add links to all games that have been mentioned so far.

asdasc

Registered
LV

Feb 8, 2024
LC COIN
if you talk about 2d games, maybe you'll like "What a Legend!". The sad part is that it was abandoned, but it's still worth a try tho

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
if you talk about 2d games, maybe you'll like "What a Legend!". The sad part is that it was abandoned, but it's still worth a try tho
It has been mentioned twice, which has given me enough confidence to try it.

ZerueL

Registered
LV

Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
How? Like, a sandbox game? Probably Lucky Paradox & Mythic Manor comes to mind that's not on the list yet though they're both 3D.

ZerueL

Registered
LV

Nov 17, 2022
LC COIN
It has been mentioned twice, which has given me enough confidence to try it.
Oh yeah, It's not abandoned per say. Patreon is still geting update posts, and on the discord the progress tracker keeps moving, albeit pretty slow like most 2D games, and in the case of What a Legend, there's only 1 main artist just like how it works in Summertime Saga that's why progress is so slow.
But then, the Art is done and is now on the Coding/Polishing phase.

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
LV

Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
How? Like, a sandbox game? Probably Lucky Paradox & Mythic Manor comes to mind that's not on the list yet though they're both 3D.
kinda, basically a sandbox, an interesting story, some harem, 2D cartoonish art.

Back
Top Bottom