Games like Summertime Saga

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
Does anyone know games like Summertime Saga or any good 2D games?

Games that have been mentioned in this thread as of May 4.

!!! This is just my personal opinion, if I don't like something doesn't mean you won't like it. !!!
๐Ÿ’š - Played & Enjoyed!
๐Ÿ–ค - Played & Disliked.
๐Ÿค - Will play (tbd)...
๐Ÿงก - Couldn't get it working. (Mac)
๐ŸคŽ - Doesn't look promising.

Last edited:

Nexus0075

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2024
LC COIN
Do you mean something like World of Sisters, I think Summertime Saga is one of the best games, good story and really good characters.

Reactions: 2 users

lewdroysucks

Wall Riding Cyberpunk
Registered
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
summertime saga is a GOAT, also a really good incest game to, there's a few out there that are similar kinda, but not in such a scope.

Reactions: 1 user

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
Taffy Tales is (or at least started as) a Summertime Saga clone, I think
The art is just super weird on that one, like its trying to be Anime but also realistic and cartoonish all at the same time, and instead u just get, well weird lol

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
summertime saga is a GOAT, also a really good incest game to, there's a few out there that are similar kinda, but not in such a scope.
I mean what other game can u think of that has 2 separate mods that literally completely overhaul the game and its story.

noonie

Registered
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
do you mean Love & Sex Second Base? idk the art is not cartoony but more like weird anime, which I'm not a fan of.
the game has taken so long for them to draw that the art style changes at 3 different times, but I get what you are saying

Reactions: 1 users

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
i never knew there was mods, now ima have to try them
There's a SPH mod, basically the mc gets a small dick and a LOT of the dialog & the scenes r changed, not all scenes tho but I'd say about 90%, there's also another mod that makes the dialogs "naughtier" and smoothens animations and adds a bunch of quality of life features, and theres other "smaller" mods that like make the characters have bigger nipples, or adds hair to their genitals, etc. overall honestly the amount of times you can replay the same game with and without the mods is actually something that no other game has and why imo its the best game of all time.

LadyCeleste

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
The art is just super weird on that one, like its trying to be Anime but also realistic and cartoonish all at the same time, and instead u just get, well weird lol
Doesn't help that the dev switched to AI art halfway through either

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
Doesn't help that the dev switched to AI art halfway through either
I HATE all these new AI art games, they're so bad like its litearlly just a money grab, none of them are enjoyable because they don't have that artistic touch a real developer/artist adds to their game.

noonie

Registered
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
2 others that are nifty if you don't mine the graphics, HStutor is nice, bit weird at times. and straightened times, lots of incest and grindy.

Reactions: 1 users

jotaro

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2023
LC COIN
I donโ€™t normally play 2d, but i reallly liked confined with the goddesses. Is summertime worth it to play?

Back
Top Bottom