Games like Curse of Pleasure, but shotas only?

rambool

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
Or basically reversed PF/Guardian - a woman and some totally 18yearsold small guys that just go to elementary school for no reason.
I like that part in , but there is too much elderly, ugly bastards and greenhaired thugs for my taste.
Is such games exist? Suggestions?

Last edited:

Lazy Stinger

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2023
LC COIN
Yes. There are many here...

I am concerned.... You mean shoota into elderly woman?
There should be plenty. I guess... As it not my fetish, I cant point you in the right
direction. Ask admin. He is into that. Or one of the mods...

Lazy Stinger

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2023
LC COIN
Well...
I have seen a few. Browsing here...
It is difficunt to point out the stuff yer looking for. Lewdcorner have it all as I understand.

I usually look for flat chests and/or pre pubertal cunny.

Ask admin or his mods. They are very learned about the games you are looking for,

You could also search for the title or the stuff youre looking for.
Like "cunny egg shaped penis". If thats your game.

Lazy Stinger

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2023
LC COIN
Ok thanks, I'll wait for actuals suggestions, not some directions where I should ask, since it is "recommendations" forum, you are supposed to ask stuff like this here, not pestering mods in pm.
Why not?
They are here to serve you. And they earn $$$ from it.

Be a little piss ant and bother them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

yesplznothxkk

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2022
LC COIN
Mods are not for asking questions of where can I find *** - they have a multitude of tasks which lie just behind being every members personal butler. As other forums, Lewdcorner is also a forum - and a forum consists of members.

To op:
To my knowledge you're not going to find a pure reflection PF/TG, most games involving shota + woman is limited to 1 shota (usually as protagonist). There is a few games which might fight the bill.

(Not currently found here, can upload) - complete and has some shotas + adult woman content, but its not the prime focus of the game.
Loner Onee-San or How She Found Happiness (Not currently found here) - under development, a group of shotas help woman become happy. D might be to your liking, includes spoiler of future content. No update for a while though.

Reactions: 1 user

Lazy Stinger

Registered
Lewd
Dec 3, 2023
LC COIN
Mods are not for asking questions of where can I find *** - they have a multitude of tasks which lie just behind being every members personal butler. As other forums, Lewdcorner is also a forum - and a forum consists of members.

To op:
To my knowledge you're not going to find a pure reflection PF/TG, most games involving shota + woman is limited to 1 shota (usually as protagonist). There is a few games which might fight the bill.

(Not currently found here, can upload) - complete and has some shotas + adult woman content, but its not the prime focus of the game.
Loner Onee-San or How She Found Happiness (Not currently found here) - under development, a group of shotas help woman become happy. D might be to your liking, includes spoiler of future content. No update for a while though.
Take my advise my friend.
Always ask a mod or admin. They know where and what.
Atleast that is what Kavinsky told me. He could be my next partner.

True.

Back
Top Bottom