Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
  • Like
Reactions: VND
They make a cameo in Eternum, but they aren't featured.
 
Snowdaze. That developer was on to good things, but I believe he became an early casualty of that odious funding site.

Snow Daze is my favorite one focusing on these tags (also incest, impregnation with mom and sisters), plus it is voiced.
Dreams Of Desire is very good and a classic as well. Also incest focused (mom, sisters, aunt).
Behind the Dune fits too, considering the Voice is mind control. Based on the Dune franchise. Features incest (mom, sister) and impregnation. Has a lot of other characters as well, but in not a VN.

+1 for Snow Daze. One of the best lewd games I've played, and so early on too. I haven't played another voiced game with that quality before or since, which is a damn shame. Sad to hear the dev got fucked by Puritanreon.

Love the other recommendations (DoD, BtD) too. The former is a consistently good VN with a solid ending too, and I love the positive plot twist to the sister's story.
 
i quite enjpyed honey select games such as max's life, eternum, and the infamous waifu academy. anyone got more recommendations?
Gonna bookmark this thread; I love the Honey Select character models, but there's a wide range of production values among games.

Also, I get why WaifuA is infamous, but I thought the primary example would be Ecchi Sensei hehe.
 
Sankaku Complex has images and videos. Or maybe you were looking for games? Can't help you, there.
I know all about sankaku. Also the fact that they are hiding more and more behind a paywall. And yes I meant games
 
I know all about sankaku. Also the fact that they are hiding more and more behind a paywall. And yes I meant games
Oh? Is there content that's restricted behind a paywall? I haven't noticed that. Although, I'm not sure how I would.

Are you talking about the fact that, e.g., the loli tag doesn't show up unless you log in? I did create an account, but it was free... I guess I also occasionally see messages that say "request limit reached" and try to nag me into "upgrading", but I've never looked into what that would require, since waiting for a few seconds between clicks seems to be enough to avoid whatever throttling is triggering those messages.
 
OK, so Beastiality Focused Game are not that common, but there are a few.

Slice of Venture Origins
Slice of Venture: A New Start
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water
Lots of Dogs, some Horse and other animals. Even Animal/Human pregnancy

Zookeeper Mission! - EMTL
As the name implies, a zoo full of action

Straydog Fiance Re stray
A bit silly, a bit weird. But scratches the itch

The Hunter 1
The Hunter 2
Animal Sex, but also Insect sex, Worms,Maggots, Zombie Sex - not my cup of tea, but maybe yours.

Oh, yeah all games have either android ports or can be played via Joiplay on Android!
 
One of the best games i've played is Mist. Gameplay is decent and scenes are hot
 
I'm back begging for LC coins again, I'm not even 100% sure how you get them. I don't remember if it's automated by what or how often you post, or if it is generated by comment likes or replies. Might be both, I only come back to this site every few weeks because I still haven't found a reliable free website for my favorite game updates yet. I hope it's 50 coins for membership+ because if its significantly more I think I am going to give up at this point as it's taken ages to get this far.
 
I'm back begging for LC coins again, I'm not even 100% sure how you get them. I don't remember if it's automated by what or how often you post, or if it is generated by comment likes or replies. Might be both, I only come back to this site every few weeks because I still haven't found a reliable free website for my favorite game updates yet. I hope it's 50 coins for membership+ because if its significantly more I think I am going to give up at this point as it's taken ages to get this far.
Damn I just looked it up and it's 450 LC coins for membership+. With how frequently I'm on here it would be years before I have that. The option to pay $8-$10 to get enough coins seems a big pain in the ass as it's not automated so you have to contact a site admin to receive your coins. Seems a lot of effort for access to a bunch of free games that I would only check once or twice a month for updates.
 
Back
Top Bottom