Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Is this one different than the ST___M Verion?
Depraved Awakening
The Steam version of Depraved Awakening does not include one rape scene of Mido (the Korean LI). Other than that it is identical. In the original game Judy is the daughter of MC's ex, not his own. It was modded to be an incest relationship, rewriting a lot of text. And it still does not feel very organic imo.

Edit: Why censor "Steam"?
 
Edit: Why censor "Steam"?
Since I cannot memorize all the rules I would rather censor other platforms than have to hear a moderator whine about rules...

Back in the beginning of my time here I was reprimanded for saying F95... so... yeah there is that.

It is also the reason til these new rules I didn't say much of anything... I just want + and I'll be quiet again...
 
I used to have replayed a lot Summertime saga. But no really by choice : Save didn't work well on that game and you had to redo everything...:cautious:
 
Only adult one was LifePlay. Non adult Sims 2 and not recently but Farming Simulator 17.
 
Back
Top Bottom