Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
After a quick search I don't find this section. But I will try to look better later.
you need to buy this item with lc coins, and you earn this coin by interacting on the site or making a monetary donation
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Agree with lots of the ones already mentioned here. But I have a soft spot for Myriam. Just about every kink known to humanity in that game.
 
Haven't heard of this one. The art doesn't look the best... but I do see it has high ratings. What is the appeal?
The story is pretty good. The game has a lot of lore as it can have for a first game and the art honestly grows on you. I played it as soon as it was released and the art wasn't too good because its a hand drawn AVN. He got better at drawing and supposedly mixed AI with his drawings although, I'm not sure about that claim. I prefer to play it with a walkthrough to make sure I get everything and that's probably the only downside for me.
 
I must confess myself a great fan of Taffy Tales. Good scenes and interesting story, and the game is big enough that you can watch scenes over again and it's like seeing them for the first time.
 
So just finished Hillside by DarkBlue, an amazing game, fell in love with the story depending on the path you take there are decent love making scenes.
You might like Little Regina. Closer to a KN, but feels similar to the romance route of Hillside.
 
I don't think I've had that problem, then again, I'm pretty picky in the first place. If I've gone through the effort of downloading on my shit internet, it's likely for a good reason.
 
I mean, adult games are my fapping material so I usually don't have this problem.
Funnily enough it's usually the really good games that I can't manage to fap to completion to, I just wanna continue playing them.
 
I think I remember a "mongolian" (barely) themed one floating around on steam? It had terrible "Photorealistic" graphics though.
 
Only 1 game managed to do sandbox gameplay proper. "Come Home".

UI is user friendly and convenient to use unlike most sandbox where options and actions are nested within multiple UI screens.
The sandbox & event progression is clearly and neatly presented to players. At every time of the day you're presented with a list of all available actions, their LIs involved, whether its repeatable or story progression etc. No more blindly searching, memorizing LI schedules, hunting down LI or quest locations etc.
Resource management and grind feels natural and non-intrusive.
LI details sheet is comprehensive, its literally a walkthrough, journal and hint system all in one but kept short & concise.
Option to include or forgo certain LIs and their content. Some LIs are related or dependent on others but its still possible to opt out and its indicated clearly what events you'll miss.
Replays include info such as how to unlock them and most importantly, it includes non-sexual scenes/events like going on dates, vacations, hangouts or major events etc.
 
Back
Top Bottom