Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
College Bound started out great, but definitely crashed and burned.
 
if we are counting non porn games then there's just nothing that beats Umineko for me, is not even fucking close.
If we are counting porn then idk maybe subahibi or Lessons in Love or something
 
Depends, grindy games are annoying like TLB, sunbay, etc. Games like Monster girl Island is good, although there is some minigames that take long, wish there was a mod out for it.
 
Undertale for me in terms of non-porn games, atleast to me, Last of us is close second, and theres plenty of other games that just have such peak writing such as Black Ops 1.
 
Do any of these other sites have Mega download links?
I don't like trying direct downloads. Slower and I don't trust many of the sites.
Some have Mega links. Some - torrents. The speed is the same, if not more, than that of Mega. I personally prefer torrents.
 
Such a Sharp Pain V.0.10.10A. You can find it on island of pleasure (torrent only). Raptus - on *95* (Ep.9 P3 v1.2). I don't know what is OSiL.
 
Blackmailing the family, Area69, Sorcerer, Milfcreek, Motherless and A Different Summer has some gilf content. Then there are so games with one or two scenes, like Summertime Saga, UFO, Altered Destiny, Corruption, Behind the Dune, Four Elements Trainer, Inner Demons, Insexual Awakening, 3001: A Milf Odyssey, Lust'N'Farm, 23 Sisters. There should be a many
Great list!
Any link for UFO? Or is it in the game+ area?
I liked it but I can't find it in this forum...
 
I always like to play games with cameos, shared universe and/or crossovers with other AVNs, especially if the emphasis is on storytelling for at least the same if not more than sex. Cameos/main characters from or set in the world of other more "AAA" games like Resident Evil or Last of Us (both in Family Affair) for example don't count.

I have already played or am playing the following:

Fog of War (Leap of Faith & Project Passion)
Leap of Faith (Chasing Sunsets & Artemis, among others)
Artemis (Leap of Faith)
Single Again (Chasing Sunsets)
About everything from Blackheart (mostly cameos/crossovers with his other games and Westy's)
The Fosters Part 1 and 2 (both with One Summer in Loliwood)
Games from Lockheart have a shared universe but I don't believe they have any cameos

I believe Chasing Sunsets also had one or more cameos from both Leap of Faith and Single Again (Abi's face on the carton of milk).
I've also read that Chasing Sunsets has a cameo in Summer Scent, but I haven't played that one in quite awhile (last time I played I believe that scene wasn't in yet).

I wonder if you guys and gals can recommend other AVNs, or if I might've forgotten/not recognised cameos in games I've already played.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom