Theme editor

Game Recommendations & Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18K
  • Views Views 1M
  • Tags Tags
    incest
Agreed on Acting Lessons, that sucked. Outside of AVN's, was not a fan of how they ended Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect 3 was such a disappointment. They build the franchise on giving the player total control and then lock you into endings where you can't save everyone. After how great ME2 was, it was all the worse.
 
There are a few but the one that comes to memory is Milfy City, because it just sort of ends, not really any conclusions, it just ends.
 
What do you mean? Revenge Porn in adult games? Or revenge plot in AVN's?
 
Due to my situation I have to corrupt my friend's harem is a pretty spot on revenge plot.
 
Enslaver Darkpath, Hero Party Must Fall, and The Savior of Impregnation has NTR revenge (you beat up a guy and he can cuck you later). I will not post links due to laziness I feel bad but what can I do?
 
Well, that's it, recommendations for good sandboxes that are finished. I want to play several, but I don't know exactly which ones, if anyone has some recommendations it would be appreciated, yes, that it is finished, I don't play anything that is abandoned or incomplete, bad experiences, I won't bore you with the details.
 
"Good finished sandbox" I've never heard of a more perfect oxymoron. :ROFLMAO:
iu
 
Some popular ones...

Milfy City
Man of the House
Mist
Long Live the Princess
Babysitter
The Twist
Corruption
My Cute Roomate
FILF
Love of Magic
Timestamps: Unconditional Love

Happy gaming!
You must be registered to see attachments
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
So the game starts where the MC talks to his girlfriend about college and when they were walking there was a car chase, gf dies and MC suddenly manifested powers. Game is a Male and female protagonist. The male MC gets chased by police and the fmc is a police detective or something. The male mc met a girl with the same situation he's in where they are hunted because of their powers. Funnily them having sex boost their power.

Anyone recognizes? Would love to play it again. Thanks in advance
 
porn: none... if it get's too grindy it vanishes from my drive.
non-porn: Elite Dangerous
 
There are a few but the one that comes to memory is Milfy City, because it just sort of ends, not really any conclusions, it just ends.
Well, that dev was a joke with all the milking.
 
I mentioned on another thread yesterday: Champions of Liberty Institute of Training and the Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association are VN games with lesbian only storylines. No loli though in those.
 
Back
Top Bottom