1/3
4 Years of Service
Good endings in porn games is difficult. Very often there isn't a clear arc leading towards an end, which means it will feel rushed if an ending is added at all. In addition, the ending is often where the pregnancy content finally appears, and it is often underwhelming.
As others already mentioned, Sisterly Lust did well. There is a clear road to the ending, we have the marriage, the baby bumps, the various sex scenes with the pregnant LIs and then an epilogue covering everything else. In comparison, the ending of Parental Love wasn't bad, but I felt it glossed over many things that would have been awesome to expand on (eg, the marriage, and a 12 years later epilogue, etc). Another one with an ending that came at the right moment and delivered everything I would have asked for is the Goblin's brides.
As others already mentioned, Sisterly Lust did well. There is a clear road to the ending, we have the marriage, the baby bumps, the various sex scenes with the pregnant LIs and then an epilogue covering everything else. In comparison, the ending of Parental Love wasn't bad, but I felt it glossed over many things that would have been awesome to expand on (eg, the marriage, and a 12 years later epilogue, etc). Another one with an ending that came at the right moment and delivered everything I would have asked for is the Goblin's brides.